"a scout class wessle." Pavel Chekov

Hey,

Yes... Ron is doing the studio model bottom in the correct shape. There are huge differences between the kits available and the studio model. Mike is currenlty working on the wings... will post more progress shots as they come in...

Will post more as it comes in.

Steve

Last edited:
Here are the latest updates to the BoP.. detailing for the studio model hull is progressing nicley....

384568676.jpg

384568673.jpg

384568671.jpg

384568666.jpg

Steve

Drooling..! Can we get an approximate scale so we can be looking for crew figures to modify? :love

Thanks!

-Sarge

Amazing!...:eek

Cant wait to see it turn from 3D masterpiece to prop masterpiece. At that scale aswell its going to be some undertaking. :thumbsup Cant wait to see more.

Heres were we are now... My computer guy fell off the face of the planet... before he did he sent me these renders...
388939390.jpg

388939389.jpg

388939385.jpg

388939384.jpg

388939383.jpg

388939380.jpg

Im hoping to hear back from him soon and press on to the building stage!
Steve

I'm sorry steve, I did not receive the PM you sent.I don't know why? I had 4 new ones today but none were from you.I did PM you back, maybe you should e-mail me instead? I provided you with my e-mail address.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back