My Rocketeer Collection Update 12/17 new layout and info

EvilRocketeer

Master Member
I been a hardcore finhead for the past several years. I guess my fascination started when I saw the Rocketeer on opening day when I was 6 years old (I'm 27 now). My collection started with a cheap applause vinyl rocketeer doll that I received for christmas. Like most childhood toys, it was thrown out by my parents a few years later. For my 18th b-day, my brother surprised me with the same doll. From that day on I decided to just collect rocketeer memorabilia, and to reconnect with my favorite child-hood movie. Since then, my collection has grown enormously.

I have more items aka props and things but they are in boxes..If you have any questions, please feel free to ask..Fyi, Some areas in pictures will be blurred because they contain personal information of crew members, disney prop house barcodes et etc...

new room layout

b245a8a9-d975-489c-81c0-aa3934c111fd_zps49bf6b42.png

old room layout

5a81000b.jpg

41979ec3.jpg

8a088f4b.jpg

a922a291.jpg

6cb46ce4.jpg

8a0be42e.jpg

Screen-used/Production Props:

Design Setters Production Helmets. These came from the original mold. Painted with the same paint as the screen-used helmets. Everything is original. These were made during the same time as the Hero helmets.The helmet to the left is the raw casting from the original mold and helmet to the right is a fully finished helmet. They came from a design setters crew member. The lenses are kept in a box for safe keeping.

3d49e2f8.jpg

The Prototype Production Helmet
rockprotocollwater.jpg

Production-Used Lower Harness Buckle. I got this buckle directly from a Crew member that worked on the film.

0a5b1ad5.jpg

Two Screen-used Parachute Rocketpacks from the air circus scene!

b9d0d44b.jpg

Lothar Production head by Rick Baker :)

5812a911-1.jpg

Production Lucky Lindy Maquette
28e66b54-1.jpg

Production Model Bulldog Café with pieces from the MGM Bulldog Café. Also, a HERO-Screen-used Bulldog Café Menu.

687b51d9.jpg

The Conquests of Casanova Screenused book- This book was used by Timothy Dalton and Jennifer Connelly. The book was the switch that opens the hidden room in Neville Sinclair's layer....

a5258f65.jpg

Two Movie Prop Paintings. These paintings were used in Neville Sinclair's Layer..The painting on the left is the painting used in the radio room scene where Jenny discovers neville is a nazi. The painting on the right is seen in the background where eddie valentine is threaten by neville with his sword aka the scene where neville reveals the package is a rocket to eddie valentine and his two mobsters...The painting covers my whole wall. It is about 10 feet wide...

IMG_3588-1.jpg
IMG_3589-1-1.jpg

Companion Statues used in Neville Sinclair's layer (Behind Jenny aka Jenny Connelly when she wakes up in neville's bed) and south seas bill menu holder prop

3f80efe7.jpg

Production storyboards for the animated short nazi propaganda film (one of several that I own..I own the whole sequence) The picture to the right is the Original 35 mm film of the Animated Short Nazi propaganda film and the nazi rocketpack documentary. (Same one used in the film YouTube - The Rocketeer - Nazi Propaganda Cartoon)

68c51ecb-1.jpg
46752ef9-1.jpg

Production Stop Motion Puppet helmet on top of Rocketpack, gauntlets, and harness production sketches and notes...Script revisions, production notes, Joe Johnson Sketches, etc etc

46bbb599-1.jpg
76f4ac54.jpg

Bigelow Flyer and Air Circus Ribbons Movie Props (Info Blurred contains crew info) and Bigelow Air Circus Program

IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_3548.jpg

Crew Hat, Crew Shirt, Crew Patches, Crew Lighter, Marketing Binder with Potential Rocketeer items and designs...First Draft Script previously owned by dave stevens (signed by Billy Campbell, Joe Johnson, Paul De Meo, Rick Baker and Tiny Ron) and Marketing Guide

IMG_3603.jpg
074193c9.jpg

South Seas Menu (Sorry for blank spots) contains crew member info and Howard Hughes Production Blueprint

68498791.jpg
rocketeerpicsnewones016-1.jpg

Howard Hughes Production Blueprint of his office Hanger

7e203c35.jpg

ACME, MEDICOM, WOLF MORGAN, PROTOTYPE/MARKETING MR HELMET, PRODUCTION HELMET, RAW CASTING PRODUCTION HELMET, ORIGINAL ACME HELMET, MR HELMET
1dd60950-1.jpg

oz helmets:::
c8ce7e20.jpg

MR Sample Production Helmet and HMS helmet

e69c28d4.jpg

Memorabilia:

Rocketpack
2fffa69f.jpg

da8ba6ee.jpg

rocketeer vinyl movie banner
0856feb7.jpg

Southbeach Jacket, Gold Movie Litho, Peevy Sketch Replica, Howard Hughes Worlds Fair

abca6ec6-1.jpg

Unknown Helmet, Production used Bulldog Cafe Model, Bulldog Cookie Jar, London Helmet

IMG_1561-1.jpg

Faux Bowen, Electric Tiki statue, Bronze bust limited to 200, and The Real Bronze Bowen Statue limited to 50

IMG_3324-1.jpg

Prototype Master Replicas Helmet (aka the same one used in their misleading marketing ads) and the MR Prototype Rocketeer Statue that never went into production created by howard studios

3b4d9f37.jpg
IMG_3607.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure

cb43e9fb.jpg
78af7ba0-1.jpg

Rocketeer Buckle...

69a50776.jpg

Deluxe Collectors Edition Brush with Passions Book (The Last book Dave Stevens signed before he died), Artist Edition IDW book and the new deluxe edition IDW complete rocketeer series

8207f46d.jpg

Rocketeer Pins (some came from Dave Stevens Estate)

IMG_3556.jpg

Lithos, patch, and poster

IMG_3578.jpg

Lithos

IMG_3584.jpg

Dave Stevens sketch and Litho

59cf0a01.jpg
]

Metal Replica Airsoft/ Gas Mauser with Ennis House tiles And medicom doll

IMG_3597.jpg
IMG_3466.jpg

Picture of me in my rocketeer costume at brothers house (it is inaccurate but I am in the long process of getting a more accurate costume)

912f6e8a.jpg

Predicta Jacket
b7f59546.jpg

20th Anniversary Items!!!!!

Limited Edition Posters....Blacklight (50) and Regular (250)

ec97ec1a.jpg

20th Anniversary Program....D23 Exclusive Patch.....LE PIN (500)...LE Stop Motion Puppet Envelope (108)
7249ccaa.jpg

Howard Hughes PIN Set LE (500)

919a96f2.jpg

Rocketeer Challenge Coin:
ccd92ce8.jpg

Topps Candy Prototype Head
229c1e88.jpg

The Griffith Observatory by Justin Van Genderen Limited to 100

M2GOZ.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Rocketeer Collection aka my finhead obsession (Pic hEAVY)

Awesome! Rewatched this movie yesterday, it really holds up well.

Fantastic collection!

I am officially JEALOUS! What a wonderful, wonderful collection. Thank you for sharing that. Would love to see it in person.

VERY nice collection, my friend! I'm very envious! :angel

I had that same vinyl figure in the photo behind the lady luck pic! Great collection for a great movie!

awesome collection, im a jr fin head collector and I wlll always love this film. amazing set up you have, i have lots of the helmets as well, they make for excellent display pieces. cheers!!!

WOW! that is a great collection! Love the rocketeer.
mike

You certainly live up to your name, EvilRocketeer. Posting that can only generate the sinful feeling of envy in any FinHeads who see it!

Amazing collection!

Fantastic collection!!:eek
I would be proud to have 1/10 of that.
Do you have the 3-d comic book with "3-d audio" cassette or activity books that Golden Books put out with the eight pages of color pictures from the movie in the middle?
There was also a little plastic container that looked like the Rocketeer where you pull off the head to pour out the gum.

Wolf

Beautiful collection! I'm a big fan of the movie aswell. Wonderful to see all that stuff in a very well presented collection. Perfect!!

Absoultely incredible collection! Everything is presented beautifully. I love the screen used items you have!

Thanks for sharing!

VERY nice collection! i love seeing super-focused collections from something other than STAR WARS...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back