Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Costume

Just ordered one. I needed a 2nd balaclava for troopin anyways. I know it's not 100% accurate but will report back when I recieve it...

I almost ordered one yesterday after I found it, but I'm holding off because they state there's a bit of a delay due to high demand, so I'll wait till after the christmas rush...let em know how it looks, and I'll probably grab one next month...

Ok, I have been doing some research on the mask for Ghost, I think while the Balaclavas are out there with the Skull print on it, it doesn't match the type of material, so I started looking at Ski Masks, and the one hole ski masks come fairly close. I know they have em on Amazon for cheap:

http://www.amazon.com/Hole-Mask-Comes-Different-Colors/dp/B001LVQZR4/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

Hope that helps :)

I completly agree with you on that one. I bought the one posted merely for both just trooping use and novelty. I honestly don't plan on actually making a Ghost costume

I'd say the one you just posted matches perfectly. The only other mods you'd have to do other then obviously printing the skull on it, is adding the accurate stiching around the eye slot

Excellent spot ObiJuan70.

I'm assuming that it's going to be a wool/polyester mix, what paint would be most suitable to paint the skull on this?

Would it be possible to do a screen print on a wool/polyester bally?

That seems like the best way to get the exact design on there...

Just spotted this:

http://ballys.bigcartel.com/

Looks like someone got the idea...although they do claim it's "100% unofficial"

I ordered one of these and it arrived yesterday.

Not bad quality, and very quick to send out.

Two complaints, though.
1. It's seriously warm (I know. amazing) - I wear glasses and they steam up something chronic, so dog knows what it'd be like when combined with dark lenses.
2. THe neck on it would be better if it was longer, I've got quite a short neck and I'd struggle to tuck this into a regular neck shirt, it would work with a polo neck though.

I ordered one of these and it arrived yesterday.

Not bad quality, and very quick to send out.

Two complaints, though.
1. It's seriously warm (I know. amazing) - I wear glasses and they steam up something chronic, so dog knows what it'd be like when combined with dark lenses.
2. THe neck on it would be better if it was longer, I've got quite a short neck and I'd struggle to tuck this into a regular neck shirt, it would work with a polo neck though.

Cripes, I should be getting this sometime soon..I have a long neck, so this may be an issue..

Any chance you could get some pics with it on lovemunkey?

here's a poor quality pic for you.

been thinking and maybe my beard doesn't allow the neck to fit properly(speak to anyone that knows me from 300DC or Facebook and they'll tell you that my beard isn't exactly small).

I also think that a couple of stitches around the eye-hole are needed to make it a little more snug.

well, after a long tedious weekend, I'll give you a guys a little preview of what I have in store in the next month.

Not everything is finished, so before you think "THATS NOT ACCURATE" lol, just keep in mind I have a lot more work to do. But....without further adieu....

attachment.php

attachment.php

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back