Re: Metropolis False Maria Sculpt: Boot Pics added 11/21/09

Here are the pics of the Rotwang glove.

Richie

DSCF4600.jpg

DSCF4599.jpg

DSCF4601.jpg

These pieces look awesome!
Definitely a movie whose props need more attention. Makes me want to watch it now.
I wish I could find a copy of the 80's release, with the Queen soundtrack. :thumbsup

I wish I could find a copy of the 80's release, with the Queen soundtrack. :thumbsup

The Moroeder version is out there.

Much to my dismay. :lol The score the most recent Kino version is just gorgeous.

Awesome work on false Maria Richie! 'gratz.

BTW still lovin' my Richie's x-wing helm (distressed ESB Hoth style paint job). Someday soon I gotta get my APH-6B out to you since I finally got my fingers on a genuine one ;).

It's official! The false Maria is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I've actually been wondering if I would ever see a perfect sculpt for quite some time and it looks like I've found it! Excellent work!

I agree. The more you see the more you like.

Keep the pictures coming.. :cool

Heres a couple pics of the unfinished left forearm with hand. I should have some of the full arm on here shortly.

DSCF4602.jpg

DSCF4608.jpg

DSCF4609.jpg

Richie

You need another pic of all of the parts you have laid out again!

Gregg

Thanks Toby. Good to see you !

Gregg, Ill lay everything out asap. I wanna get some color on the forearms so the details are more visible.

Small glitch last night tho. I modeled all on my daughter...well shes been working out and has some new "guns" and the upper arms will need some adjustment!!

Richie

These pieces look awesome!
Definitely a movie whose props need more attention. Makes me want to watch it now.

Definitely needs more attention. I think I'm gonna rent it from Netflix again :)

As for the 80's release, I know somebody who has an old VHS copy of it. Did they ever release it on DVD?

Watching Ebay it does pop up in various versions. I dont have the Moroder version either, never seen it come to think of it! I guess I should be on the lookout for it.

Richie

Magnificent work Richie, you really need to do a new layout as suggested before

Ill do one asap. I have to finish the other forearm and fit the upper arms. I really kinda have the torso apart to complete the back so its not real pretty right now. Hopefully Ill have some progress shots of the thighs soon.

Richie

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back