Unlimited Run Spiderman Homecoming - shell, frames, spiders, webshooters

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Decided it was time to start a thread for all things Homecoming. Big shout out to @matthewdelacruz for all his help with the model work :thumbsup

Let's start it off with the front and back spiders shall we

Front spider body is approx 5cm long back spider is approx 17cm tall
HC front spider.jpg HC back spider.jpg

$40 USD + shipping for the set, cast in 40 shore urethane unless you request something else.

Now for some webshooters!

Kit will come with everything you see plus some magnets for the trigger. Please note that the kit comes with 2 sizes of wrist straps :) You can choose to get everything in rubber, semi-flexible resin, or a combo with some parts in rubber and the others in resin (you choose). $140 USD + shipping for a set (left and right).

HC webshooters.jpg

And how can we forget an updated shell and frames! 4 frame options to choose from - or get them all ;) Shell is $40 USD + shipping, frames are $25 USD (includes regular shipping in N America). You can choose any of the lens materials I offer - the most common is the white fog free mesh I was using with the MCU frames earlier. Instructions on how to assemble a kit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H60bkWHxD2g

HC shell and frames.JPG IMG_3771.JPG

Last but not least, the goggle lenses from the home made suit. Cast in smooth cast 300 resin, the kit comes with fog free mesh and 2 black discs per eye so you can make the shutters in any shape you want. Very easy to assemble and paint. $50 USD + shipping (can't fit into an envelope) for a set.

IMG_3757.JPG IMG_3773.JPG IMG_3772.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Spiderman Homecoming - spiders, webshooters

Looks great!
I have a question about the web shooters, are they available in plastic? (The same plastic that your lenses are made from)
I've been looking at your faceshell sets for the MCU Spider-Man and am wondering if the plastic can be shaped with a heat gun...
–5P1D3RM4N

Re: Spiderman Homecoming - spiders, webshooters

Looks great!
I have a question about the web shooters, are they available in plastic? (The same plastic that your lenses are made from)
I've been looking at your faceshell sets for the MCU Spider-Man and am wondering if the plastic can be shaped with a heat gun...
–5P1D3RM4N

I can cast the shooters in whatever material you prefer- If you want onyx resin (fairly hard) that's not a problem. I can also cast them in a slightly flexible resin too (60D)

Hey TJack, what type of paint do you recommend for painting these, and do you suggest brush or airbrush?

To be honest, I've had great success using Krylon Fusion paints if you just want to go the rattle can route. However using an airbrush or spray gun is always a great option if you have it available.

To be honest, I've had great success using Krylon Fusion paints if you just want to go the rattle can route. However using an airbrush or spray gun is always a great option if you have it available.
Sorry, just realized that "these" is super vague. Referring specifically to the web shooters and cartridges. I just feel like the flexibility of the urethane would cause the paint to crack.

Sorry, just realized that "these" is super vague. Referring specifically to the web shooters and cartridges. I just feel like the flexibility of the urethane would cause the paint to crack.

Rubber is tricky to paint and I don't have any perfect solutions for you unless you want to pay for high end professional stuff which I've been told is crazy expensive. Wiping with acetone, using an adhesion promoter and then airbrush/spray gun acrylic inks can be successful.

In my honest opinion - I'm not a fan of having to paint rubber, lol.

Rubber is tricky to paint and I don't have any perfect solutions for you unless you want to pay for high end professional stuff which I've been told is crazy expensive. Wiping with acetone, using an adhesion promoter and then airbrush/spray gun acrylic inks can be successful.

In my honest opinion - I'm not a fan of having to paint rubber, lol.

Rubber may be hard to paint, but how about the flexible resin? Is it as flexible as rubber or is it a bit more rigid?

usually vytaflex 40 for anything I'm making in rubber (cowls included)

and as far as the black finishes go, how different does the resin look from the rubber? I know painting urethane is damn near impossible unless you have access to Imperiflex, which will dry up your bank account if cosplay is just a hobby for you. If the blacks are not too different, it may be a bit better to get a set that's half rubber and half resin

and as far as the black finishes go, how different does the resin look from the rubber? I know painting urethane is damn near impossible unless you have access to Imperiflex, which will dry up your bank account if cosplay is just a hobby for you. If the blacks are not too different, it may be a bit better to get a set that's half rubber and half resin

They are fairly similar

Tested out the frames (v1 I believe? Not the new updated ones) for the first time time at ACE this weekend! With my new Amazing Spider Labs suit!

DTd1YWIUMAAZsCs.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back