Interest TASM: Jansport-style Slacker Backpack by Magnoli Clothiers

Its looking good, how much will it be, also the straps need to be repositioned as they arnt in the right place, also the ladder lock adjuster isnt the right style but very good either way, ive dmd your insta

Here's our first physical prototype (still a few tweaks to be made, but a great proof of concept):

View attachment 1721128
I think the proposal is accepted. However, I think the color of the fabric still needs to be improved because it looks black and not blue like the original backpack. The position of the straps must also be modified along with the bras. The patch openings also appear more open than they should be, reference image below. Still, it looks pretty good for a prototype and I feel like it's on the right track. Finally, there is a detail that I don't know if all the slackers had, but it is a wear of the fabric in this area of the front pocket.

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 69
The pics on your website look amazing!!! Could you show the final product yet? (It says there were a few final tweaks that needed to be made) Also are these straps genuinely durable enough to hold a skateboard? AGAIN- YOUR WORK IS INCREDIBLE. I’ll be pre-ordering soon!!

The production fabric arrived and we weren't completely happy with the color (the prototype looked better), so we're revising the fabric at the moment. Once we're happy with that, we'll go into full production! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back