Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Home Made Webshooters

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nope, the factory made a mistake & plated the sample in bronze, all production sets will be plated in the correct metal/stainless steel color.

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys,

Another update on the progress, after some extensive search, I think I've found the matching black strap & cotton wristband, what do you think? At this point in time, we have everything we need to put the web-shooters together & I'm now waiting for all the parts to arrive (over 20 unique parts), skylu3Design is currently revising the 3d file so we can incorporate magnets to keep the web cartridges nice & tight (y)

Attachments

• IMG_2488.JPG
    IMG_2488.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
  • strap compare.JPG
    strap compare.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 209

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got everything, including the hardwares, cotton wristbands are on their way to me, will be printing the parts soon & will PM everyone on my list. as a bonus, I will include a copy of peter's web fluid formula as seen in homecoming, how cool is that?

Attachments

• bands.jpg
    bands.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 173
  • fluid.jpg
    fluid.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 192

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
not yet, I've printed 10 sets for the run & according to the printer, they will be done next week. once I have everything on hand, I will post pictures & the number of different parts will shock you guys! skylu3Design is now doing up the assembly instruction manual (yes we have a manual) as we will be selling them as kits instead. it'll be fun to put them together yourself, keep yourself occupied as most major cities are on lock-down right now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.