Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Subscribe
  1. RPFing since 2002 RPF Premium Member Indy Magnoli's Avatar
    From
    Middle Earth, NZ
    Dec 10, 2017, 8:37 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #351

We've updated our Kingsman Tie:

Also, we're now offering our Kingsman Glasses in black frames with brown tinted lenses:

All other Kingsman Glasses models are also in stock and ready to ship.

Kind regards,
    Magnoli
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    Dec 10, 2017, 8:39 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #352

Indy Magnoli said: View Post
    We've updated our Kingsman Tie:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/imag...image-1633.jpg

Also, we're now offering our Kingsman Glasses in black frames with brown tinted lenses:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/imag...image-1767.jpg

All other Kingsman Glasses models are also in stock and ready to ship.

Kind regards,
    Magnoli
    any chance you could share my glasses i have for sale somewhere? no bites yet.
  3. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    Dec 10, 2017, 9:20 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #353

I want to buy the signet ring off Etsy but I can’t commit to it. Seeing it on someone would really help but don’t think anyone’s gone that route.

well, I’ve seen the ring one someone with a hand size close to mine. Think I’m going to hold off on this sellers ring:/
    Last edited by Mechanized2400; Dec 13, 2017 at 6:05 PM.
  4. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    4 Weeks Ago  Dec 16, 2017, 11:00 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #354

Watching TGC tonight I spotted a mystery object in Eggsy’s office.

when Brandon goes into Eggsy’s office and opens the wall to reveal the hidden gun, umbrella, and so on. You two pistols, one with the suppressor and one without.

Then, when Brandon sits down w/ the eyeglasses and looks back you get a quick shot of something small taking the place of the bottom pistol.

What could it be?
    Last edited by Mechanized2400; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22 PM.
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    4 Weeks Ago  Dec 16, 2017, 11:17 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #355

Mechanized2400 said: View Post
    Watching TGS tonight I spotted a mystery object in Eggsy’s office.

when Brandon goes into Eggsy’s office and opens the wall to reveal the hidden gun, umbrella, and so on. You two pistols, one with the suppressor and one without.

Then, when Brandon sits down w/ the eyeglasses and looks back you get a quick shot of something small taking the place of the bottom pistol.

What could it be?
    the golden service? haha

i’ll check that part out again now
  6. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    4 Weeks Ago  Dec 16, 2017, 11:23 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #356

Lol!! Good catch.

Ive done something like that before with a Rogue One thread. Had my iPhone auto correct to ‘Rouge One’
  7. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    4 Weeks Ago  Dec 17, 2017, 10:55 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #357

it’s the mount that holds the pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snap3.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	780475
  8. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    4 Weeks Ago  Dec 18, 2017, 8:48 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #358

so i just finally got the blu ray (couple days earlier than official release in Australia, thanks to girlfriend working in retail).

i thought the galleries would be good. nope. you get more insight from the film itself. even the extra features don’t show too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From
    United Kingdom
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 11:00 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #359

Here's how my display is looking at the moment. Just waiting on my cufflinks & glasses

Name:	Kingsman Display.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	892.3 KB 
ID:	782584
  10. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 11:02 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #360

Guardian Devil said: View Post
    Here's how my display is looking at the moment. Just waiting on my cufflinks & glasses

nice!

i just got my “King sman” keyrings today haha
    noticed on your JB collar
  11. Keepin' it real since '00 RPF Premium Member Funky's Avatar
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 11:18 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #361

Guardian Devil said: View Post

I love the display but where did you get the pug? Don't get me wrong, I love the Kingsmen franchise but I'd like to get the pug for my MiB display.
    From
    United Kingdom
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 12:06 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #362

Thanks guys! So far the whole display cost me about £100 including the lighter & the dog, so no really high end items in there, but I'm happy with how it's looking.

That's funny Funky, my M.I.B display is the one I've just moved him over from! He came from my local garden center, but he was made by a U.K. based company called Vivid Arts, who produce realistic animal statues.
  13. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 1:28 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #363

Love the display, the pug steals the show hahah

i also like how you’ve displayed your tie, very cool
    From
    Orange, CA
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 1:48 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #364

I wonder if anybody will ever make the Mr. Pickles display.
  15. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 27, 2017, 3:24 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #365

“Oh, excuse the ‘taxidermied Cairn Terrier’ search on my history, it’s for my Kingsman Display.”

i can already picture myself having to say that, lol.

I would give whoever did a Mr. Pickle display the biggest round of applause hahah.
  16. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    From
    Toronto
    3 Weeks Ago  Dec 29, 2017, 12:04 AM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #366

The Kingsman Grenade Lighter

So..... I'll be 100% honest with this. This is my favorite prop from both KINGSMAN films. I love the way it seems so unique yet normal, but if you leave it open for more than 10 seconds, BOOM! I've been meaning to make this post for weeks. I was waiting for my "cheaper alternative" to arrive.

So, the KINGSMAN grenade lighter is a Dunhill Rollagas lighter. These lighters are best known for their box shape with round flint roller. The one used in the film is a gold-plated barley finish as shown below.
    Attachment 782898
    These lighters go on auction on EBAY from time to time. You will have no trouble finding one to buy. The price, however, varies greatly from time to time. Some have sold for $50US while others go up and over $100US. I got lucky with mine.(more on that later)

With this lighter being so expensive, I have decided to mold one and cast resin copies. I won mine at auction for around $80US. I am still waiting for its arrival from the UK.(christmas rush probably delayed it greatly) I plan to mold and cast opening versions with electronics.(red blinking light and noise)
    Attachment 782899
    I have drooled amany times looking at pictures of this lighter. Getting one in person will be surreal.

NOW, there is always a cheaper alternative. Gold plated chrome Zippo lighters are decent but are way too big.The DOLPHIN JET LIGHTER is pretty good in size and appearance.
    Attachment 782900Attachment 782901
    having bought one myself, I can truly say: it is totally a ripoff Zippo lighter. Despite the rounded edges and lack of a barley finish, the size and opening is really close. On a display shelf it won't look too out of the ordinary.

I know this is a bit late but: Have A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!
    Last edited by VilleLeskinen; 3 Weeks Ago at 6:29 AM.
    1 Week Ago  Jan 7, 2018, 3:20 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #367

Got around to making my Statesman bat. It's a bit rough, I decided against the faux gold leafing due to not being able to make a proper stencil. instead, I bought a gold paint marker and free handed the logo. hence why it is rough. I may sand it off and redo it once I get stencil capabilities, but right now it's a good placeholder

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Statesman Bat.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	785665
  18. Member Since
    Jan 2018
    1 Week Ago  Jan 9, 2018, 6:08 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #368

Hi there. Am just joining this thread now - am appreciating the sourcing you've done on a lot of the props (am not sure I'll manage to buy the exact ones!, but some of the alternatives look awesome).

Someone may have found this already, but the oval boxes look like Links of London. The small oval one is their signature packaging.

Name:	links of london boxes.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	786199
  19. Member Since
    Jan 2018
    1 Week Ago  Jan 10, 2018, 12:38 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #369

sevsevsevyo said: View Post
    maybe you could be the engraver for Risu’s interest thread regarding the cufflinks?
    it should be easy enough to find some plain links in that shape and get a heap engraved at once!
    EDIT: That wouldn’t work. They need to be plated after engraving, i’m a doofus. Some plain steel cufflinks or something, engraved, then plated.

Another way to do these cufflinks would be to buy a standard pair, and get the design engraved. If they were in silver, I don't think you would need to plate them after.

This company can engrave any design for a small fee, and I'm sure would be able to recreate the cufflinks:
    https://www.engraversguild.co.uk/eng...ved-cufflinks/
    From
    Michigan
    6 Days Ago  Jan 13, 2018, 6:31 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #370

Do you have the statesman label available? Watching the movie now and just happen to love whisky
  21. RPF Premium Member Mechanized2400's Avatar
    From
    Dallas, TX
    6 Days Ago  Jan 13, 2018, 7:20 PM - Re: The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread #371

I think someone made one here in the thread you could get ahold of @starfighter66

Just have to browse through the thread. I’m blanking in who made it.