Laser - AX - The Last Jedi First Order Stormtrooper Executioner Weapon 3D Print

Spiel

Hi all!

Being working over Executioner armor and helmet I was asked to make a Laser-AX weapon.
Multiple times... )))Lol)
18lLcVC.jpg
So I become curious if I could make it good? :)
I have started with basic mesh and step by step moving forward.
2017-09-08 (19).png

Will be posting progress)
Cheers!
BR Denis

PS
I'd love to credit T5H (The5thHorseman) for his great work over Hengstler + Power Nodes and Endcap, used in this model!

Last edited:
I want to post the progress as separate posts, since they're as a real chapters for me)) Lots of things were hapenned between them)

The basic mesh called basic for a reason... it doesn't have anything in details)
More over - there were no details pics, when I begun to work over this weapon.

Later I found this pic and vid review of BANDAI Kit.
2017-09-11.png

And some Sideshow info and Wookipedia...
FOExecutioner_-_DKStickerBook.pngstar-wars-executioner-trooper-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903083-17.jpg
At least something))

First iteration of details...
2017-09-12 (1).png2017-09-12 (2).png

Cheers!
Denis

Lots of details were shown in further rewievs and you can easily find them on Youtube.
So I got all I wanted and have finished detailing.
2017-09-13 (3).png2017-09-12 (8).png2017-09-13 (8).png2017-09-14 (2).png2017-09-14 (9).png
I used Hengstler counter and some parft of FO guns.

Current step is to make it automatic foldable!

18lLcVC.gif

I'm not happy to open\close it manually))) lol))
The basic mechanics are designed and tested...using LEGO))) My son still jealous)))
I don't want to reveal all details now, since I'm still modeling, all I can say - it works not the way you're thinking about it! It's very simple and durable...as a weapon should be! ))))
2017-09-13 (44).png

Working prototype coming soon!

Cheers!
Denis

Last edited:
Finally have figured-out the mechanics dtails and begun to implement into whole build.

Still tons of work, but the main is done - got the idea and it works!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooler tube was redesigned to be more durable, during mechanics working process... It became thick enough to be welded with main frame)))
So I did a solid part))))
2017-09-22.png

I'd like to be credited for the modeling of the Hengstler, Power Cylinders, and End Cap of this 3D model. And by the way, you could have asked for my permission before reusing those 3D models. You know... from one gentleman to another.

I'd like to be credited for the modeling of the Hengstler, Power Cylinders, and End Cap of this 3D model. And by the way, you could have asked for my permission before reusing those 3D models. You know... from one gentleman to another.

Oh, man! So sorry if it seemed unpolite or something - didn't mentioned to do so!
Surely - I do appreciate all you work input into modeling and all the input you're offering to community!
I'll be happy to credit you for such awesome details and would be more than happy to have your permission to use them!
Models were taken from free-models site without any info about modeler.
I'd love to fix that!

Thank you once again and hope to hear you soon!

Oh, man! So sorry if it seemed unpolite or something - didn't mentioned to do so!
Surely - I do appreciate all you work input into modeling and all the input you're offering to community!
I'll be happy to credit you for such awesome details and would be more than happy to have your permission to use them!
Models were taken from free-models site without any info about modeler.
I'd love to fix that!
Thank you once again and hope to hear you soon!
Thank you for crediting me, and sorry I came down on you rudely like that. I have never sold my 3D files because I love the idea of free-sharing, but I reckon getting proper credits for my work is important to my eyes.
You're more than welcome to use these three 3D models I created, for your Laser Axe project. They're only a small part of the whole prop after all, and you did a great job with everything else.

Thank you for crediting me, and sorry I came down on you rudely like that. I have never sold my 3D files because I love the idea of free-sharing, but I reckon getting proper credits for my work is important to my eyes.
You're more than welcome to use these three 3D models I created, for your Laser Axe project. They're only a small part of the whole prop after all, and you did a great job with everything else.

Thank you, for kind words, I do appreciate!
Will do my best to keep my models close to your level! ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back