Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

I imagine it's got to be close. He is working on the Lao Diamond run as well this with both getting ready to ship soon. Just give him a little time to have them ready, I think everyone is like a kid before Christmas with these projects so close to completion.

The collection so far, looking forward to adding the final headpiece to the display:

IMG_4595.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

The ONLY thing I'm worried about is missing the payment notification and then... LOSING MY SPOT!!! :eek :p :lol :lol

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

UPDATE:

I have the Headpieces in, and I'm just waiting for the Staff Attachments to arrive, which should be within the next couple of days.
Give me this week to get everything assembled and aged, and I'll be sending out "Payment Due PM's" within the next few days.

So, have your payments ready! :cool:thumbsup

I am interested in all 3, if I can get added to the waiting list.

UPDATE:

'Payment Due PM' has been sent out for those on the 'Interest List'!!! :cool:thumbsup

Have your payments in by next Saturday the 28th or you may lose your spot to someone on the 'Waiting List'.

Payment sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent.

UPDATE:

If any of you are interested in getting the "Lao Che Diamond", I have quite a few extra left!

So, if you want to add it to this order and have me throw it into the box with your Headpiece set, just send another $95 through Paypal and let me know.

UPDATE:

FYI: A little information about the Raven Bar Headpiece, Staff Attachments, and Necklace Chain!!!

The Headpiece
has an aged finish on it using 'Rubbing Alcohol' and 'India Ink'! So, while it's a pretty durable finish, it can be removed with a good rubbing by using a cottonball or paper towel soaked with alcohol. So, if you feel it's aged too much it can easily be adjusted! If some areas look a little copper colored, that is the brown India Ink and can be easily removed.

The Staff Attachments are 'Pewter', which is a soft metal. So, be careful not to hit the bottom part on the ground too hard, or it will dent and maybe damage the gold-plating.
Also, be sure you drill a good sized pilot hole before you screw the bottom attachment in a wood staff, since this is soft metal, you could break it off if you screw it in with too much force.
Plus, if the little 'wood' piece on the top attachment ever breaks off, it is easily replaceable, since it is only a small cut piece of a wood Tongue-Depressor / Popsicle stick from the craft store. It is also only glued in with white craft glue (Tacky Glue). So, it is easily removable without too much effort.

The Necklace Chain tutorial on how to attach it to the Headpiece is seen in the pics below!
I've made little hooks from jump-rings at the ends of the chains. So, you could easily take the chain on and off, or you could bend close the jump ring when attached to keep it on permanently.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! Enjoy!

RBChainTutorial1.jpg

RBChainTutorial3.jpg

RBChainTutorial4.jpg

Got mine today! It's incredible! Of my 16 years on the RPF, this is my favorite purchase from a member.

These are beautiful! Thank you Brenton!

Payment for Headpiece and Chain sent!

I have had this piece for a while and it is still beauty of my collection. Finally made a nameplate for it for the people that visit my office and don't know immediately what movie each piece come from.

ROTA-RavenBarNecklace-plate.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back