Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Who ever takes on the challenge to make a Officer K Blaster will have to sort out the "Carbon Pattern" on the grip...no easy task as it has to be done in a sort a industrial process, always looking the same and having the same quality as the Original from the film...something that I have not seen yet even by one off builds here. Some ppl have made something that looks close to it but no one as far as I know have really hit it yet.

Go for "Real" carbon fiber?...Expensive, Hydro Dipping?...Hit and miss. Its a tricky part to get absolutely right in my opinion, but I am sure some one will nail it in the end.

I've seen some amazing hydro dipping jobs on car shows here in the UK with consistent finishes.
The skills used in the custom car industry could easily be re purposed.The someone who took this task would surely see their costs reduced with the volume taken into account I suppose.
Mate can you image what a K blaster would cost with real carbon fibre grips WOW!!! would make a Tomen look like a £2 pop gun :lol.
i'm still laughing about TOO-MANY-Suke.:lol

:)...dam now you got me thinking. I am building the 3D Printed K Blaster from rgriesbeck at the mo (and yes I HATE SANDING! :p ) anyhow, I will check what companies could do a Hydro Dip here in Munich...asking don't cost much, lets see how that goes ;)

I had this idea to make a Water Slide Decal...that could also work...sorta, maybe :p
For now I will keep sanding so I have time to decide later on how to tackle the Grip. Sorry Don't want to Hi-Jack this thread so I stop now.

IMG_20180309_144844558.jpgIMG_20180309_144903724.jpgIMG_20180309_145319262_LL.jpgIMG_20180309_145521533.jpg

Happy,

my blaster landed in the uk at 21.05,not long left to wait.should be delivered tuesday,fingers crossed:)

Mine is literally a ten minute drive up the road at UPS, hahah.

Either I’ll get it tomorrow or Monday :thumbsup

Mine got here about an hour ago and I just swapped in one of Don Parker’s steel cylinders. Now just waiting on the steel barrel to get here...

Mine got here about an hour ago and I just swapped in one of Don Parker’s steel cylinders. Now just waiting on the steel barrel to get here... ��

Dang, i didn’t even think about the cylinder mod. Me thinks I need.

Last edited:
Glad to these babies seem to coming in thick and fast for all you eager beavers and the joy and sense of relief is very palpable. It's also great to see them getting through those borders in stringent customs zones hassle free.
So it seems that the only difference from last years 2049 are the fade on leds, am I correct?
I was also expecting a more polished finished to the receiver as the screenshots show that characteristic glint.
The bottom line is though whatever the story the vast majority of recipients will modifying hats swapping out and weathering up which I'll look forward to seeing.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back