Limited Run Kylo Ren Translucent Cast Resin Side Blades Run of 10 sets, $21 shipped

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the tooling and these aren't too bad to make so I'm offering another run. Depending on interest there may be more runs in the future.

I am offering solid resin blades for the side blades of a Kylo Ren lightsaber. Each blade is about 7 inches long with a 1" diameter base, so it will fit in a modified Black Series or any lightsaber that accepts 1" blades. The blades are pressure cast from SmoothCast 326 dyed red so they are bubble free and dissipate the light very well. All you need to do is sand and trim the base and you are ready to go.

DSC_3532 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC02486 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

I'm going to start this run at 10 sets. I will order resin at the end of the week so I expect to be able to ship the first orders by August 18th.

$21 Payment via paypal per set, shipping to the US only.

1. jcru - Shipped
2.deserthunter -pending

Thank you!

Last edited:
I believe the Korbanth is 7/8" (hubby has one). I'm not sure if the V2.0 is as well or not.

One could always turn the ends of these down the 1/8" necessary to make them fit the Korbanth. I'm considering a pair of these for Hubby's saber.

I believe the Korbanth is 7/8" (hubby has one). I'm not sure if the V2.0 is as well or not.

One could always turn the ends of these down the 1/8" necessary to make them fit the Korbanth. I'm considering a pair of these for Hubby's saber.

The resin is pretty easy to cut so you an probably turn the base down. I haven't tried it though so if you grab a set Id like to see your results.

Interested, if they will fit a modified Disney saber.

Rob

I am not going to research every available Kylo Ren lightsaber to verify if the blades fit or not. I have stated that the base is 1.0 inch in diameter and can be sanded and trimmed. It is up to the buyer to determine if this will fit in their saber's housing. I only state that they will fit in the black series because that is the saber I have.

I am not going to research every available Kylo Ren lightsaber to verify if the blades fit or not. I have stated that the base is 1.0 inch in diameter and can be sanded and trimmed. It is up to the buyer to determine if this will fit in their saber's housing. I only state that they will fit in the black series because that is the saber I have.
Understood. I'll pass on yours, and make my own. ;)

Rob

Hello I just figured I'd let everyone know the Korbanth side blades are 5/8th I have a couple sets for mine not sure on the v2 though

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back