Interest UFO SHADO Pistol Prop - Resin cast limited run - Gerry Anderson 1970s TV Series -

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
BF-CD-UFO__00278.jpg

dfd0.jpg
1691316796657.jpeg

I built the Mesh in Rhino. Printing it out in Resin printer for the highest quality - Then casting it in Smooth On Resin.

I know own a pressure pot for the highest quality cast.

I am also offering to sell finished kits for those who are not modelers.

Looking for those interested to decide whether to invest in the Run.

I will be adding to the shots of the 3D print.

I will work out prices once I know how many there are interested.

I can do the short Flash hider - I already made one - printing now.

This is a limited time - I have other projects I am working on. I will only work on one run at a time.

Harada
Screenshot 2023-05-04 112248.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-30 121904.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-30 121837.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121814.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121435.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121627.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121550.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121435.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121656.jpg

Respond if interested.

Harada357 - MORE pictures coming.

Last edited:
Hot of the printer - no processing or painting yet.

The tabs you see are not bubbles - they are remnant mount location of the supports created during printing.

Needs cleaning and sanding. The master will be is about 14 parts. The grips are sepererate for painting

Size and Front flash hider can be printed to specs. The acoustic gun is smaller - with a snub flash hider.

20230806_071846[1].jpg
20230806_073728[1].jpg

Last edited:
There has not been enough responses to warrant a resin cast run. The RTV molds are too expensive for one or two kits. I will do some 3D resin prints for those who want them. I am tweaking the model to make it easier to print and not take so much resin. The pictures of the print is s solid - not hollow.

How many interests does it needs to make it run....?
There has not been enough responses to warrant a resin cast run. The RTV molds are too expensive for one or two kits. I will do some 3D resin prints for those who want them. I am tweaking the model to make it easier to print and not take so much resin. The pictures of the print is s solid - not hollow. I will reach out to you when I can print them. I have some builds I am already committed to at the moment.

There has not been enough responses to warrant a resin cast run. The RTV molds are too expensive for one or two kits. I will do some 3D resin prints for those who want them. I am tweaking the model to make it easier to print and not take so much resin. The pictures of the print is s solid - not hollow. I will reach out to you when I can print them. I have some builds I am already committed to at the moment.
Could you please tell me which 3D method you are using to print these items, is it liquid resin or by filiment? Are you able to hollow out the 3D model to save on material and weight? Thanks in advance.

I use a a 3D liquid resin printer. The model will be hollowed out. Although it saves on printing resin cost - the design of the printed parts and hollowed out pieces that fit together is a long process.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back