Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Hi Brenton,

Do you have any side profile photos of your idol you could share please?

Thanks,

Andy

Here's a side view of a hollow cast I recently made.

Side1.JPG

Oh man this is coming out amazing! Definitely going to be following this! How much does it/will it weigh? What are you casting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I wish I had something else to say other than this is beautiful, but this is beautiful. Very excited to see the progress and awesome job so far!

Do you plan to make a version with eyes, or perhaps a hollow version that could be fitted with eyes. I'm currently working on a set of eyes that I plan on fitting in my own idol sculpt, unfortunately my version is slightly smaller than the original so your sculpt is very interesting [emoji4]
488d4ab9451b805e4c71ffb658cd1f4a.jpg

Great project.Love this prop.
I´m looking for a great plated idol since a long time.So I would buy one if the price is not too high.

this is great! glad i happened to come across this thread. i am looking forward to the progress posts and ultimately buying one of these casts in the future. :) I have the Oz version with brown eyes and would be interested in seeing a comparison shot.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back