These are going to come in handy.
IMG_7682.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_7675.JPG

the inner corners are opened just enough for me to be able to see. the faceplate does go up but im gonna try and keep it down as much as possible.

Beautiful and detailed work of art :thumbsup congratulations on the completion and success with this project!

To anyone who has enjoyed this thread and will be attending New York comic con in two weeks know that I will be appearing in my mark 41 on that Saturday and will be competing with it in the cosplay contest wish me luck and thanks for stopping by and following me on this journey it was a blast. Cheers

Basic run through of how the lights in my helmet work and how they turn off and on as the face plate moves up and down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basic run through of the motor circuit I used to make the face plate move up and down. The majority of this came from how James from xrobots youtube channel made his work, I recommend checking out that channel if you want to know more.

Now at long last, video proof that I can put this suit on all by myself. I know I have been boasting about this since I started the project so I thought I'd showcase that for everyone to see how I did it. Hope you enjoy and if you'll excuse me I'm going to go finish packing for nycc. Later

This cosplay has officially earned 2nd place in FX at Nycc 2017 eastern championships of cosplay!!! Hooray me.
I’ll link below the video of the entire event but if you just want to see myself on stage check out around the 27:00 and 43:00 minute marks. And again thanks for following along me on this crazy build.
...mark 48 next?...maybe

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back