*2.0 UPGRADE!! New progress on page 8!* Apocalypse/Knightmare Batman Build Thread

IMG_2236.JPG

Cowl is under clay and shimmed for the matrix mold. Going to start tapping glass here in a minute. Should I have a separate thread for the cowl? It will probably end up on the Knightmare figure.. so I thought keeping it here would be fine. Thoughts anyone?
Not my cleanest work but to be fair, the username is a bit inaccurate now. Mr. Sculptor/Painter Guy would perhaps be better suited these days. LOL

Re: Mr. Mold Maker's Apocalypse/Knightmare Batman Build Thread and BvS COWL SCULPT

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to link them for me!

I've actually got the full photos, and have been using them as best I can for reference. :)
I know this is a pretty old thread but, the work you have been doing looks great! I was wondering, those photos you said you were able to get, that Salvador had posted a link to here, the "close-up-photos-of-batman-superman-and-wonder-woman-costumes", the link to them seems to be dead now. I was wondering if you still might have them and If there was any way I could get a copy of them? I've been looking for them for ages and the only thing I can find online are a postage stamp size version of a single photo of all three of them together on the gridded lazy Susan from a fairly far distance back. Any help you could give would really be appreciated.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back