Limited Run Sealab castings, Death Star Turret addendum, various greeblies.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There will be two groups of castings that Mike Salzo is going to run, and I have grouped them to help any one else that wants parts castings.

The red box has the latest IDs on the turret included - along with some redundancies and stuff for other models.

The green box has some stuff X-Wing and y-wing people might like to have, along with some stuff I liked the shape of for my turret extension.

Red box price is $30

Red and green box price (everything you see here) is $85

Paypal salzo1@aol.com - Mike said delivery will be Jan/Feb for these, as he needs to mold and cast them (I'll be mailing these off to him this weekend)

parts.jpg

Addendum - top plate also included in the red set!
IMG_6985.jpg

Last edited:
There will be two groups of castings that Mike Salzo is going to run, and I have grouped them to help any one else that wants parts castings.

The red box has the latest IDs on the turret included - along with some redundancies and stuff for other models.

The green box has some stuff X-Wing and y-wing people might like to have, along with some stuff I liked the shape of for my turret extension.

Red box price is $30

Red and green box price (everything you see here) is $85

Paypal salzo1@aol.com - Mike said delivery will be Jan/Feb for these, as he needs to mold and cast them (I'll be mailing these off to him this weekend)

View attachment 564763

Addendum - top plate also included in the red set!
View attachment 564783

Hi!

Are still available this boxes?

Thanks Luis.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back