A Walmart broke the sales Embargo on a Kylo Ren

It looks like the BB-8 figure is part of the Millennium Falcon set.

The Falcon

The Battle Action Millennium Falcon ($119.99) coming to the Star Wars 3.75 inch figure line is going to come with exclusive Chewbacca, Finn, and BB-8 figures. That’s pretty cool for added value to the space ship. This isn’t the giant one released a few years, but supposedly a newer one with a lot of added features and three figures.
The new Falcon has a pop-up gun that also fires Nerf darts. The classic turret is still there and the LED laser cannons add a sense of the ship firing upon TIEs and other First Order foes.
The sound effects included with the new Falcon feature laser sounds and hyperdrive sound effects. Classic playset components of the chessboard and the smuggling compartments are also included.

For more item descriptions, go here: http://makingstarwars.net/2015/08/m...r-wars-the-force-awakens-hasbro-line-details/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking at the Black Series Kylo Ren on ebay... Look at the lightsaber, interesting design...

Ren Lightsaber.png

Looks like BB-8 will also come in a figure 2 pack (he's actually more of an accessory/add on of the two pack).

He's also a $79.99 controllable character, too iirc. I swear I saw an image that looked like some odd, round infinity shaped remote next to it. Didn't look like sphero's bb8 that's coming out at some point.

He's also a $79.99 controllable character, too iirc. I swear I saw an image that looked like some odd, round infinity shaped remote next to it. Didn't look like sphero's bb8 that's coming out at some point.

The reason I mentioned it was because there was previous discussion about the lack of BB-8 3 3/4" in the carded line.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back