TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Great these from a CoverGirl display at Walmart. Hard to photograph because it's in a glossy round tube, but here you go. Clamp looks brushed, different from others we've seen. Forgot to photograph the glass eye :facepalm

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

You can clearly see the clamp "wrap" in those pictures because it doesn't line up perfectly! Thank you for posting these.

Also, the four lines extend beyond the cutout. Very interesting.

Also, the four lines extend beyond the cutout. Very interesting.
I think that this might be a mistake. I see what you're seeing, but I think that the look of the lines going all the way around might be a visual effect of the semi-translucent image on a circular piece of plastic. The lines do not go all the way around on the WIRED prop

The image isn't translucent, its printed paper inside a plastic tube. If I could get to the top or bottom, it could probably be pulled out and unfolded for a full turnaround view. But someone would probably yell at me for that :p

With the possibility of the Disney display prop being different from the screen used props, do we think there may be rivets on the screen used prop, or is it more likely that the allen head bolts were used on everything? I think the latter would make more sense. At a distance they do look a lot like rivets, easy to mistake.

Great these from a CoverGirl display at Walmart. Hard to photograph because it's in a glossy round tube, but here you go. Clamp looks brushed, different from others we've seen. Forgot to photograph the glass eye :facepalm

View attachment 560977View attachment 560981View attachment 560980View attachment 560979View attachment 560978

With the possibility of the Disney display prop being different from the screen used props, do we think there may be rivets on the screen used prop, or is it more likely that the allen head bolts were used on everything? I think the latter would make more sense. At a distance they do look a lot like rivets, easy to mistake.

I see rivets!! hahahaha, not again :facepalm

Super random but this was in the Subway kids meal as a "lightsaber glowstick kit"
I'm betting we can't take any of these generic display stuff seriously at all...
Scan 2015-12-2 0002.jpgIMG_8043.JPG

Super random but this was in the Subway kids meal as a "lightsaber glowstick kit"
I'm betting we can't take any of these generic display stuff seriously at all...
View attachment 561704View attachment 561705

How bad is it that I instantly feel the need to go to Subway and get a kids meal.

It looks like crap. Why do I need it?

That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Yeah it sucks when Subway gets good license deals. Their toys and stuff are junk. Their TFA "collectible" cups aren't even the reusable ones [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the one that was photographed for this tube has the rounded off glass eye.

image.jpeg

Weird how the Ranch grips came out of nowhere.

Haven't seen those on anything until the straw thing at Subway.

Very nice pic there. What sort of weird screw is that in the Kobold?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back