TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Another view:

JvSfeNt.jpg

Source

Is this form the Changi (I think?) Airport where they have the X-Wing/TIE Fighter replicas at?

The t-track looks shorter like the OT t-track in this pic. Are these props the real deal screen used? I assume so, but wanna know more about this display!

Also, ages ago when I decided to make an ESB saber, I did so because I liked the idea of having the "missing" saber, now they go and find it in the story :lol I salvaged it from cloud city, damnit!

I have a pass. I'm planning on going as soon as the exhibit is open on the 16th.

Ok, credits to RexKramer for the first pic, I'm seeing two types of T-tracks, the Hero Prop on Disney has the fins with more of a V shape like Gino's grips, and the ones from the Fathead poster have more of an aesthetic rectangular finish.

(Edit: by the way the circuit board is facing opposite direction from the fathead image also).

Last edited:

Yeah, the beer tab is still there. It was also in this photo:
1MSqfgsh.jpg

Cropped from this:
sFez1SVh.jpg

Great new pictures!! I wish we could see the bottom of it and get a full 360 view of it all.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back