What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

linkproductions as it is you got a kick ass Lopez there :) Just slap on some olive drab you you are set.
Now you just gotta do sarge and Griff and donut ;)

new12w.jpg

Originally posted by SirJediKnightTim+Apr 13 2006, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirJediKnightTim @ Apr 13 2006, 02:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gonk27
@Jan 14 2006, 08:03 PM
A Vader Reveal:

.. and a fibreglass R2 with the Episode 2 and 3 blue paint. Just started experimenting with a very subtle weathering in this shot:

Jeremy
[snapback]1159082[/snapback]​

VERY NICE R2........ :)
[snapback]1225400[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks SirJediKNightTim. :)

R2 has now been finished and Kenny Baker's signed inside the dome which was cool - photos to follow at some point.

Jeremy

Well I'm almost finished with my first attempt at some leather ammo pouches, hand stitched, dyed, wet molded all done me. :D Have some details to correct but all in all they look good.

The other project that I started up a few months ago :confused just now really starting to get into it. It's the League of Shadows leather armor from Batman Begins. I'm along way from being finished but you got to start some where.

Rudy G.

Pics removed

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Mar 1 2006, 02:33 PM
My work bench...

Just these two for now:

Since being involved with a recent replica project for an un named Company (COUGHMR).

I have been inspired to finish mine.

My next one is this little GEM, and YES that IS studio scale and studio accurate.

Notice the R2 Head also in the frame.

and my Peanut Gallery of ALIENS

[snapback]1196357[/snapback]​

Amongst the multitude of truely goregous things in this thread I really have to say that Falcon and B Wing of yours BrundleFly looks amazing..

My hat's really off to you SS guys I would love to try something like that (a Falcon in particular) but finding the correct kit parts or even casts of them just seems too daunting a project.... wonderful work.

Jeremy

Aliens head is finally ready for paint and batman begins bust needs a bit of clean up then ill slap some paint on that too.

just finished my green goblin.

This post is so long, I'm hoping I haven't already posted this photo:

DomeProgress05.jpg

I've finally got it to the point where it's ready to be buffed out:

BuffingDome.jpg

I've also got some new Han Solo ANH Power Cells coming.

I just finished casting a set for myself. I'll definitely post some photos once those are done.

Happy building ;)

Darkside, you took that photo in the model kit section of Toys R Us didn't you?? :p ;)

..seriously though, is that all kit-bash fodder????

Wow another sweet ANH ship.

Corellianexports, great work on the R2 dome. I really enjoyed getting to that stage with mine, as once the dome starts to take shape R2 really begins to look like R2.

Jeremy

Originally posted by gonk27@Apr 14 2006, 04:25 PM
Darkside, you took that photo in the model kit section of Toys R Us didn't you??  :p  ;)

..seriously though, is that all kit-bash fodder????

Wow another sweet ANH ship.

Corellianexports, great work on the R2 dome. I really enjoyed getting to that stage with mine, as once the dome starts to take shape R2 really begins to look like R2.

Jeremy
[snapback]1226578[/snapback]​

And that is only one of three walls like that... :lol Yea all kitbash kits.

Sorry for the blurry picture... ;)

I picked up these this weekend. This is one of my advantages for being a Canuck. :p I even got them in my size, too.
boots.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Imperials used 'em like this...
warmachine.jpg

Then again, there's no accounting for taste...or smell...
sniff.jpg

:lol

Working on a rare version of the M3A1 .45 cal. Greasegun. I am building the bent barrel attachment. It was used by tank crewmen to clear off enemy troops and ground troops to clear around corners, through doorways, etc.

First photo shows my gun during the parkerizing process, the second is a photo of an actual gun with the bent barrel. The barrel is at my fabricators shop for welding and finishing, the end piece was turned on a lathe. My M3 was built from a demilled gun.

greasegunLoRez.jpg

M3Bender.jpg

Already posted this in a separate thread:

DSC00465.JPG

DSC00466.JPG

DSC00467.JPG

DSC00464.JPG

DSC00468.JPG

DSC00469.JPG

No on to an X-wing helmet and some sculpts of customs armor :D

Thanks WC...

some great props underway, I have a few things on the bench at the moment
A new pinhead sculpt, from the end of bloodlines were he comes apart at the seams, here's a pic, still very rough and i have moved the eye closer to the nose since this shot, should be done soon,
4430189b1e4f8.jpg

I am also working on a death eater mask, (after my innitial brain fart, when i was asking for death dealer pic's) :p
Starting with malfoys then maybe a few others, no pic's yet but i should have some soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back