What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

<div class='quotetop'>(LittleOleBountyHunter @ Aug 30 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]1309863[/snapback]</div>
will it be drum fed like the real 249?
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(Weazel1 @ Aug 30 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]1309887[/snapback]</div>
I'm guessing that its magazine fed and that the mag doubles as a foreward grip. Its a slick peice of work though.

Brian
[/b]

Yes you can see the extra box mag beneath it, The front tab slips into a slot in front near the bi pod and there's a T shaped tab that locks into the slot that holds the Thompson mag.

I figure if (in the movie) the stick mag is supposed to hold 100 rounds, the box mag will theoretically hold 300.

Matt

Denix cut in half. 9 months into this project and still moving Parts around. Dont know which Han Blaster to make this into. Yes, Trigger and Hammer still works, I made sure of that.

20_2.jpg

Well i have just finished this little project after 4/12 - 5 years lol here are a few pics of it unfinished i will get some finished one up soon

My%20R2%20front.JPG

My%20R2%20back.JPG

My%20R2%20right%20side.JPG

My%20R2%20Left%20side.JPG

all the best
Jeff

Well he is finally done after 4 1/2 - 5 years of a lot of time and lots and lots of money he is finished

[image]http://www.r2-d2.org/P9030028.JPG[/image]

I will add better pics when I can as this was taken with my partners cam as my mate has mine at the moment

All the best
Jeff

<div class='quotetop'>(r2d2org @ Sep 3 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1312353[/snapback]</div>
Well he is finally done after 4 1/2 - 5 years of a lot of time and lots and lots of money he is finished

[image]http://www.r2-d2.org/P9030028.JPG[/image]

I will add better pics when I can as this was taken with my partners cam as my mate has mine at the moment

All the best
Jeff
[/b]

looking good. Now here's the standard..."when are you gonna dirty that thing up?." :D

womo

I was moving things around in the safe and brought this out. I've had it for 6 years and haven't done anything with it.

431767.jpg

I've always intended to build the ESB version. The sling is original and I believe correct for Fett's Empire rifle.

All I have are the blocks...I bought them from someone here a long time ago.

What other parts have been discovered and what is available? I don't visit here much anymore and it's safe to say that I'm out of the loop. I do know the barrel end was a MPP, though.

Scott

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Sep 4 2006, 03:26 AM) [snapback]1312487[/snapback]</div>
My first ever....EVER....WIP :)

Keeping it under wraps for now, but here's a clue... :love

WIPSL.jpg

BTW terrific R2D2. :thumbsup
[/b]
Let me guess... Alien? :love

<div class='quotetop'>(Scott D @ Sep 3 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1312513[/snapback]</div>
I was moving things around in the safe and brought this out. I've had it for 6 years and haven't done anything with it.

431767.jpg

I've always intended to build the ESB version. The sling is original and I believe correct for Fett's Empire rifle.

All I have are the blocks...I bought them from someone here a long time ago.

What other parts have been discovered and what is available? I don't visit here much anymore and it's safe to say that I'm out of the loop. I do know the barrel end was a MPP, though.

Scott
[/b]

Send it my way and i'll finnish it up for ya. Then i promise to give it back. :love

Ive got two projects on my bench.....

EPIII Clone pilot helmet.
2289cb30315f1d2ca25c2130d3354b03.jpg

And Commander bacara. This one has priorety over the clone pilot though. :D
e155f57501f535cb680a50b0c386c0ec.jpg

37817da7adf19a9d660a8397fd14ca8d.jpg

Scott...hop on over to TDH and you'll find a crap load of info. on builds that have gone on and still go on there.

As for discovered parts...

A.S.I. 4X20 scope
Vintage UK split plugs for stock
V-8 connecting rods on chamber

That's about it as the scope mounting blocks and barrel mounts are still custom made by everyone. Also the middle box on the stock are as of yet unidentified.

Hope that helps.

Steve

First WIP...well, heres what my Vader looked like when it arrived, except im dumb and i cant figure out how to insert a picture instead of a link to a picture. ill have to figure this out and try again.

Well, I hope this worked the way I wanted it to. All this was before started cutting the eyes and grill, and there was massive amounts of urethane to trim inside the mask and helmet. Viva La Dremel.
[attachmentid=9915]
[attachmentid=9916]
[attachmentid=9917]
[attachmentid=9918]

that looks great.

where did you get that dome?

<div class='quotetop'>(Grey Pilgrim @ Sep 5 2006, 03:56 AM) [snapback]1313077[/snapback]</div>
234514880_a71d709f76.jpg

Took my first clumsy steps into the world of fiberlgass this weekend.

234514565_39eab01285.jpg

And did a little Dremel work.

234514646_59db4d7994.jpg

[/b]

Here are the 99% finished "Corran Horn" X-Wing pictures. I don't know why it's so blurry - I'll try and get some photos out in the natural light today.

Here she is.
weathered01be9.jpg

weathered02vg0.jpg

weathered03ov7.jpg

And with flash for better idea of color:
weathered04zu3.jpg

All I have to do now is find a way to make the display hold the damn thing. I'll post pictures again once it's all done.

Thanks for looking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back