What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

i've done a few neat projects since my last post in here. Currently on the bench (aside from the omnipresent mess)

normal_IMG_9572.JPG

both are early revision kits that i picked up a while ago.

the white one will be an at-at driver. i've since finished building up the mohawk area, and done the bondo work around various spots that needed it.

Hey Jimbo my Halo buddy, it has been a while since we have talked, and now that RPF opened the door to let new people in, I have finally been able to reply back what is on my bench to your question. I would like to say a Viper helmet, but that is at your place, but we both have the Halo dude on both or benchs. I was able to take a Cylon helmet kit , and do a little extra work to it. I made it into the doomed Red Eye chromed helmet. I built up the basic Cylon helmet, and then made the dents, and then chromed it myself. I think over all it came out great. Dale
RedEyeW.jpg

Fantastic work on that Cylon helmet, Awesome..

I haven't seen much of my workbench in the last 18 months.
I'll be real glad to get these finished and out the door so I can find it again.

Andy

<div class='quotetop'>(Boba Frett @ Jun 23 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]1266531[/snapback]</div>
R2 looks pretty nice Kernow, how many are you building?
[/b]

Thanks, mate.
I have one which I completed for myself a few years back. These guys were commissioned.
No intentions of doing this again though - Slow, slow work getting parts.

progresslk5.jpg

The guts of an my next saber. It will be housed in a CLEAR PolyCarbonate hilt. Lots of goodies, RGB LED for unlimited blade colors, recharge port, crystal chamber, MR Vader soundboard, etc...

I also have a E-11 Hasbro upgrade in progress. Not much to show except a hacked up blaster. Should be awesome when done. :D

Just my 2nd astromech:

r5_panels2.jpg

Dome is almost finished. Electronics are being installed as they come in. He has the sound board, batteries, drive motors, RC receiver, dome motor, and fuse block installed so far. Once the motor controller comes in he will be driveable.

I am working on some other custom goodies for him too, including a custom board to open up all his panels.

Some of the newest stuff I'm working on (just to break up the star wars contributiuons a bit - not that I don't love seeing your star wars stuff guys.)

shroud%20working.jpg

butch.jpg

GL%20working.jpg

magazine.jpg

Njc------------------

It's just a given that pulse rifles are on my work bench in perpetuity...:D

This I just finished and sent out.

I just re did the PR-SAW, chopped the barrel, and added a barrel support.
It's almost a toltal redux of the original, new upper receiver, shoulder stock, and barrel, with a fresh new coat of paint.

prsaw1.jpg

prsaw2.jpg

prsaw3.jpg

Matt

I'm guessing that its magazine fed and that the mag doubles as a foreward grip. Its a slick peice of work though.

Brian

<div class='quotetop'>(Serafino @ Aug 30 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1310091[/snapback]</div>
Wow Howard, can't wait to see that one finished. I run out of superlatives just over your saw work... :lol
[/b]

:lol

Hey Andres, I love that avatar. ;)

Howard.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back