Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I've got a bad feeling about this...

I like the A-Wing. I feel the need to say something nice. The rest is awful though. :)

Also I should add George Lucas puts in Ewoks in a movie - he's a monster who makes characters in order to sell toys.
Disney JJ SW Universe - create cute baby seals and people go nuts.

I've got a bad feeling about this...

I like the A-Wing. I feel the need to say something nice. The rest is awful though. :)

Also I should add George Lucas puts in Ewoks in a movie - he's a monster who makes characters in order to sell toys.

Ewok outrage only started after 1983. At the time I don't recall anyone having huge issues with them.

Cast photo from D23.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I see that in your message now. No fighting in E8 for luke would be disappointing.

From rumors it sounds like he does fight but using the Froce in a very powerful way.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 94

Maybe because at this point everyone knows that along with a Star Wars movie comes action figures and tons of other merchandising. Hell, for some people its one of the major things they look forward to after the movie itself. Its nothing new. So pointing out that character X was just added to sell toys is just pointing out the obvious.

It looks like one of the last posters is Constable Zuvio from the deleted scenes of The Force Awakens. I'm liking these posters and really loving the behind the scenes footage.

Ewok outrage only started after 1983. At the time I don't recall anyone having huge issues with them.

Likewise, I don't really remember hearing about how much people hate the Ewoks until the 90's.

Folks coming in to say "I always hated Ewoks!" Imminent.

I always hated Ewoks. They were stupid on 5/25/83, and they've remained stupid ever since.

Bad vibes from a movie that you've seen probably 40 seconds of footage from? That seems reasonable. :rolleyes

Vibes don't follow reason. They're vibes.

The Wook

It looks like one of the last posters is Constable Zuvio from the deleted scenes of The Force Awakens. I'm liking these posters and really loving the behind the scenes footage.

Yea, who the hell is that? Knight of Ren?
It is Zuvio. I fell for it dammit.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back