Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I think it's safe to say that they got Kylo's scar just about right. I seem to remember that there were talks of it being just a little cut across the brow. This looks grisly enough.
ea481fda978bf8fc24a45a0d26856c14.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Man, you made me laugh so hard I coughed tea all over the screen and keyboard!!!!

What's the deal with Rey diving into the water. I think its a Cool shot but where did she learn how to swim? On Jakku?

CutThumb, I gotcha beat, Nitz146 just made me snot my lips and chin. That's what I get for resting my chin on my hand, and my elbow on the computer table.

*****Word of caution when reading posts on TheRPF... leave your mouth open a bit so as to not exuberantly exhale your "HA!" through your nose!!!*****

CutThumb, I gotcha beat, Nitz146 just made me snot my lips and chin. That's what I get for resting my chin on my hand, and my elbow on the computer table.

*****Word of caution when reading posts on TheRPF... leave your mouth open a bit so as to not exuberantly exhale your "HA!" through your nose!!!*****

WTF? TMI.

It's not funny, it's disgusting. Keep that crap to yourself.

Last edited:
The Porgs are the key to the whole saga!

Indeed they are! Porgs cosume Force rich plants that are inundated with Midi-chlorians for sustainance. Their excrement contains mineralized Midi-chlorians that act as seed crystals. These seed crystals are the first stage building blocks for the formation of Kyber Crystals. Therefore, without Porg-Poo, there would be no lightsabers, nor Death Stars.

Long Live The PORGS! ;) :D :facepalm :lol

Considering that Rey is being trained by said farm boy, what was the point again?

Someone was asking why Rey would be able to swim, coming from Jakku, some else quipped she would automatically be the best swimmer in the world cuz she's Rey. I'm just saying who cares, no one ever said "why is Luke an Olympic gymnast after hanging with yoda for a week?"

Oh FFS, Get a clue.

Wait, now I get it. See, I understand the reference to Anchorman in your "From: W.V., CA", I just couldn't tell if your quote post was an attack at mine, or if it was another movie reference that I wasn't familiar with, from Revenge of the Nerds (Booger), or Super Troopers (snozzberries), or whereever.

I was taking it with a grain of salt, because someone who finds Will Ferrell humorous should have no problem whatsoever with clear nasal drip physical comedy, and I just didn't get the reference you were infering to in your quote post.

I'm here to have fun and share funny things when I can. Nitz146 wrote something that made me laugh. What happened to me when I did made me laugh twice as hard at his joke. I shared the experience hoping to return the laugh and brighten someone else's day as they had brightened mine.

I apologize to you, inasmuch as your sense of humor is not the same as mine.

I'm not here to get baited into online squabbles and won't say anything more on the subject.

Ya know what they say Gang, it's 5-o'clock somewhere. Some places it's "beer-o'clock", "chocolate-o'clock", "hamburger-o'clock"; whatever makes ya happy. Ooh! Lookee there, it's after 5:00PM!!! I'm off to get one of each and bring my smile back.

Now then, where'd that "Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)" thread go? I was really enjoying the pre-movie hype!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back