Terminator Endoskull (New design)

Re: Endoskull (Custom design)

Digging the concept images! I like #3 if you are going for a more humanoid look. Number seven is my choice if you're going for a more insectoid look.

This is looking pretty awesome. The same technique can be transferred quite easily to a Space Marine Servo Skull from Warhammer.

servo_skull_by_richardsymonsart_1.jpg

From - Servo skull by Richardsymonsart

This is looking pretty awesome. The same technique can be transferred quite easily to a Space Marine Servo Skull from Warhammer.
yeah you are right! =) someone just needs a basic medical skull to start from i guess

Holy Cow! Nice Nice Nice Job!
thanks mate! sadly i took a long break from it...

very welldone, ive enjoyed reading this thread from the start!

makes me happy to hear that Scorn :) .....and also ashamed since i took such a long break.

here is an update. im back on track. i bought some PVC pipes with different diameters as my new source for cylindrical shapes :D the best cheap investment in ages as it seems

here some images. i started to detail the mouth area and built in a tube into the back of the head where the battery is going to end up (once its all finished)

in my last post i had my skull primed. it did look smooth and clean but then again i found some inperfections and as i went on i actually did sand down the primer :B

cheers! and sorry for the long break =)

some tweaks, some apoxie sculpt filling and a pair of teeth =)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 131
  • skull__0000_SDC12967.JPG.jpg
    skull__0000_SDC12967.JPG.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 107
  • skull__0001_SDC12964.JPG.jpg
    skull__0001_SDC12964.JPG.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 126
  • skull__0002_SDC12968.JPG.jpg
    skull__0002_SDC12968.JPG.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 130
  • skull__0003_SDC12969.JPG.jpg
    skull__0003_SDC12969.JPG.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 119
  • skull__0004_SDC12970.JPG.jpg
    skull__0004_SDC12970.JPG.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 112
  • skull__0005_SDC12971.JPG.jpg
    skull__0005_SDC12971.JPG.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 123
  • skull__0006_SDC12972.JPG.jpg
    skull__0006_SDC12972.JPG.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 129

Utter beauty. Keep the pics coming!

many many thanks! i will continue to work on it tomorrow . thanks for visiting! CSMacLaren :)

do you giys know a good source for plastic circles? polystyrol or pvc? i cant cut my own from the sheets. scissors suck and a circle cutter cant work thicker plastic. i simply want to buy a cheap bag full of beutifull perfect cricles with different diameters and google and all those little crafst shops hate me. or maybe you cant buy em just like that?

many many thanks! i will continue to work on it tomorrow . thanks for visiting! CSMacLaren :)

do you giys know a good source for plastic circles? polystyrol or pvc? i cant cut my own from the sheets. scissors suck and a circle cutter cant work thicker plastic. i simply want to buy a cheap bag full of beutifull perfect cricles with different diameters and google and all those little crafst shops hate me. or maybe you cant buy em just like that?

What diameter of circle?

try Google searching "styrene discs"

DUDE this is BAD ***** great work
thank you! =)

What diameter of circle?

try Google searching "styrene discs"
I thought of discs starting with 10mm and going up to 50mm i guess =) will try google once agian. thank you sir!

Looks amazing, really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!!
its great to hear that! thanks for the interest!

can you use these for your disc's? 18 Piece Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set
yes! thats what i will need as well! thanks for the pointer. this will come in handy to cut holes into apoxie sculpted maks and future props! im ordering a set on amazon as we speak ^_^

Looks great!
many thanks! good sir

here is an update! YAY
i sanded the teeth!

fixed in place temporarily

cleaned the edges here

cleaned the freshly sculpted noese area too

another shot

added the details too! :)

hi there!

i was able to tackle some more spots today
this whole project is kinda complicated..... the whole skull is a collection of numerous constructiojn sites...:wacko
and didnt even start tha lower jaw :popcorn

the next thing i shall build is a mask :D this is way too much work

finally i adressed the backhead ! another styrofoam sruface covered YAY

here is a wuick sketch of a possible EAR design :)

i hope you guys like it :angel

update!
im still working on the back of the head but wanted to tackle other elements of the build to for a change =)

here are some notebook sketches with german cryptic notes of the terminator cpu i need to redesign

this terminator bust shall have that unique prototype feel so i want to try out some ideas with acrylic glass for the cpu =)

i cut a long 4,5mm acrylic piece and carved in 2 long panel lines with my panel scriber. i then applied the panel line wash technique with TAMIYA X-12 GOLD LEAF
after that i cut that long piece into dices. half of them turned out flawed :p and the ones that survuved quality control i placed on that tape

ihope i can achive a cool futuristic look with that acryl and the gold leaf panel lines looking like conductor pathes :)

thanks for looking guys! :cheers

Acrylic glass for the chip design is a brilliant idea. Hopefully you can incorporate some kind of a light feature with this.

I have some varying thickness clear acrylic so might have to have a go at this tomorrow.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back