Advanced Potions Making

Oh, I understand you now. I just thought that it will be available to everybody who wants to read. But on the other hand it's clear that you do a work when you complete this book and it's isn't for free for other people.
I want to know one thing: what is the source of information you inclue at the book? Internet?

Excellent work demiguel.m. Can't wait to see the finished product, I'd spend some money on something that cool!
Also, I was wondering if you could help me. I really want to create the cover from scratch so I can re-size it for any book size. I saw earlier that a lot of the info came from research on alchemy. I've searched the web high and low, but I can't seem to find most of the symbols in the steam on the cover. I want to make it really legit and coincide well with the movie, but I'm having trouble figuring out what is underneath the faded parts on the actual prop. I was wondering how you over came this? And do you have any specific places to look that might help?
Does anyone else in this thread have any suggestions too?

Thanks,
A fellow crafter

Last edited:
Stunning work! I just set up my detolf, and the HP shelf is quite bare:rolleyes. Any estimations for the price? I would love to buy one of these.

NickiLenart has posted in the "Harry Potter free paper props" thread although I can't remember seeing any previews. I have been in discussion with him and other members about the book but have not posted anything publicly on it yet.

'Harry Potter free paper props' thread:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-more-108986/

i am a newbie, so i apologize if i didn't look in the right spot, but are the inside pages available in the free paper props? i can't seem to find them.

i am a newbie, so i apologize if i didn't look in the right spot, but are the inside pages available in the free paper props? i can't seem to find them.

nope no complete free versions and not likely to be as it takes so much work, there is a version that can be bought if you search threads by ecl but only a couple of pages are screen seen.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to this being finnished, just as i was planning to make my own for a photoshoot ^^
Will it be available for Australia??? :confused

I have been following this thread for a while and eagerly await the finished product, particularly in view of what we have seen so far. I guess the old adage is true about good things coming to those who wait.

This is a great project. I was thinking of doing something similar myself as a humble muggle chemistry student and afficionado of all things alchemy and potions related. But if you are doing it I won't have to.

I would love to have something like this amongst my many chemistry, physics books and article collections. One can afterall, never have have enough scientific and magical texts in ones bookcases. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back