Celebrity Yearbook

Wow, Charlize Theron was the first hipster (current definition). I'm still pretty floored by the Russell Brand pic. I knew it was him immediately, but its really hard to believe.

Love Clooney's hair helmet. Yeah, wazzup with the W unibrow?

Hulk Hogan looks like one of the guys that used to beat me up in high school.

Kid Rock looks like he was a wise-a$$ even back then.

And I didn't recognize Kurt Cobain with his head on...

Last edited:
Most were easily recognizeable, a few, not so much. I wonder if they had some surgery ... It's funny because I bet if I went back and looked in my year book, I would find some of those same pics :p

It's amazing how some were unrecognizable, like Prince.
Yet some are immediately recognizable like Bill Clinton.
Thanks for the link.

Wolf

Jeopardy actually had a "celebrities in high school" category last night and each answer was based on these images. That show has an uncanny way of showcasing things that you learned/experienced earlier that day! I definitely got a couple right that I wouldn't have without this thread.

eminem looks like a bird.

James Hatfield looks exactly like I imagined he would have in H.S. total black concert t-shirt stoner dude.

Matt Damon was almost unrecognizable! He looks SO different now!

Matt-Damon1.jpg

Seriously though, that guy can start aging any time now.

I'm thinking the Matt Damon photo is a very early head shot...or he went to a cool H.S. that let you wear anything for class pictures.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back