Celebrity dream encounter

Father

Sr Member
Since there's a jerk celebrity topic I thought it would be interesting to see who people would love to meet and hang out with like a "regular person".

Pick your top three.

Off the top of my head but subject to change...

1.) Tom Cruise. He just seems like a very cool guy to me.
2.) Nathan Fillion. Same reason... Seems like he'd be fun to drink with.
3.) Charlize Theron because I feel like I have to pick at least one woman and she is absolutely stunning.

Despite what many people seem to think Tom Cruise is one of the nicest celebs I've had the pleasure to meet. Good choice. :thumbsup

1. Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear creator).
2. Jackie Chan. (Especially if it's in Hong Kong.)
3. Zhang Ziyi. I've had a crush on her for years.

1) steven spielberg
2) George W Bush (want to kick him in the shin)
3)george r r martin

the dead list
1)Gunnery Sargent Carlos Hathcock (Nam era Marine Sniper)
2)Hitler (also want to kick in the shin)
3)Oppenheimer

side note, met Jackie Chan once, was a real nice guy.
3)

Nathan Fillion used the urinal next to me in a restroom once. Does that count? :lol

For the most part, my experiences meeting celebrities haven't left me with the best impressions of them. I think I'd rather just not meet them. For example, had I not met Brent Spiner I wouldn't always wonder if he's really a jerk, or if it was an off day.

Alive n' kicking
Jim Cameron
Steven Spielberg
Adam Savage

Six feet under
Stan (the man) Winston
Leonardo da Vinci
Beethoven(before he went deaf preferably :p)

Nathan Fillion used the urinal next to me in a restroom once. Does that count? :lol

Only if you stared *down* and went: "Oooh - shiney" :lol

Brent Spiner is a great guy. He just doesn't like the fan boys. So... Were you a fan boy? ;)

I'm sure most celebrities are great people when you know them personally.
Most of us are fans though... just regular shlubs that get all giddy when they see someone from their favorite movie.

I'm sure most celebrities are great people when you know them personally.
Most of us are fans though... just regular shlubs that get all giddy when they see someone from their favorite movie.

There's a difference between being a fan and being a fan boy. ;)

I've only met Brent a couple times (as a fan) and I certainly wouldn't say I know him personally but if you run up to him yelling "OMG DATA!" Ya, he's going to be put off. :lol

I just found this picture in my "funny" file... thought it kind of fit this discussion.

5098144523_6dc85e780b.jpg

Yea no, I was definitely totally calm. And I wouldn't say he was a jerk exactly, just very dismissive and not at all interested in being polite.

Guys
Alice Cooper
Nathan Fillion
Adam Baldwin

Girls
Tricia Helfer ( BSG 6..)
Christina Hendricks(Mrs Reynolds)
Diana Ruah(Kensi Bligh)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back