Nerf Gun Props? YES!

Love the props, guys! Thank you for sharing them and keep up the good work :) Ill have some progress photos on my Vera project and some other interesting stuff. (Nice job on that Vera, Sir Ned. Great work for such a short build time)

Great stuff guyz..I'm drooling...new here..but been modding my Nerf guns a couple of months now..compared to those here, I think mine still have a long way to go..I've been trawling JA's works for inspiration all this while..Well, as a start.....sharing some of my not-so-fantastic builds..
My Stampede...AR's removed, quick release for batt sled, pin point sight laser pointer and a torch light upfront..
StampedeHavoc.jpg

StampedeHavoc-2.jpg

...and my most recent one..a Pink Barricade for my daughter..Modified Recon scope with triple function laser/torchlight/strobe, Raider stock, trigger activated flywheels and bumped it up to 9V..:love
PinkMasacre9V.jpg

These pix are not the latest..will try to upload them soon..anyway juz sharing the same passion...btw, I'm frm sunny Singapore..and I hope my pictures ain't too big..:)

First time poster here :lol Done quite a few mods, But i guess I'll post them slowly just to have more content to last.

First up! Mass Effect Praxis. Kinda based off the Valkyrie's look. Sorta.

The iPhone camera is pretty horrible, but it's the best that I got.

554661_3677515389379_1529669936_n.jpg

168826_3668425002125_250023700_n.jpg

Some details... Not that they show up well on such a bad camera. :facepalm
576821_3664278938476_1880261767_n.jpg

Yep... the red stripe on the barrel and the vents on top glow red... Just like in the game!
527805_3668427962199_1659329130_n.jpg

Hope you liked it. :lol The LEDs currently stopped working... I'm too lazy to open the whole thing to get it working again, since I rarely use the lights anyway. Oh well.

More blasters to come...

Seems Nerf has given us a better design for their super soaker clips.

Not so squat! I wonder why the chage?

Ok, here'es a few of the guns I've worked on. I've added additional pieces to my nerf gun after I took the pictures.

SANY0023.jpg

I really like the look of your stuff, MO. Be extra careful with that shotgun prop!

First time poster here :lol Done quite a few mods, But i guess I'll post them slowly just to have more content to last.

First up! Mass Effect Praxis. Kinda based off the Valkyrie's look. Sorta.

The iPhone camera is pretty horrible, but it's the best that I got.

554661_3677515389379_1529669936_n.jpg

168826_3668425002125_250023700_n.jpg

Hope you liked it. :lol The LEDs currently stopped working... I'm too lazy to open the whole thing to get it working again, since I rarely use the lights anyway. Oh well.

More blasters to come...

Well done! I like the layouts for the ME guns and those decals look great. I'll look forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

Great stuff guyz..I'm drooling...new here..but been modding my Nerf guns a couple of months now..compared to those here, I think mine still have a long way to go..I've been trawling JA's works for inspiration all this while..Well, as a start.....sharing some of my not-so-fantastic builds..
My Stampede...AR's removed, quick release for batt sled, pin point sight laser pointer and a torch light upfront..
StampedeHavoc.jpg

PinkMasacre9V.jpg

These pix are not the latest..will try to upload them soon..anyway juz sharing the same passion...btw, I'm frm sunny Singapore..and I hope my pictures ain't too big..:)

Hello from Florida :) Love the gritty look to the guns and the accessories are legit. Hope to see more of your stuff soon!

Last edited:
Here's some random photos from the past few weeks. I'll have a few non-nerf props included, but I thought you'd dig 'em :)

I was excited about Borderlands 2, what can I say?
Borderlands2Longshot.jpg

Here's Longshot I've been working on..progress on the first photo and finished on the second shot. All the blue paint you see glows. It can be charged up in the sun or under black-light. I thought it would work well for filming and I'll be testing out some "illuminated" photos tonight

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

IMG_9448-1.jpg

Firefly stuff
IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9458.jpg

Diesel Punk styled Tommy gun
IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9299.jpg

Me themed Ntron. Still in progress
IMG_9444.jpg

More photos soon. You guys keep up the good work!

Brian

This thread is GOLD! Lots of great information and amazing paint jobs and mod work. I'm doing a buildup of a Longshot (wish I'd known blue was rare before I started sawing it up :lol) into something the colonial marines from "Aliens" might carry. Not a pulse rifle replica per se, but I am reconfiguring the pump-action front half to go under the forend in the same configuration as the grenade launcher of the M41A.

Here's another one done previously.

Tried to replicate the M4A1 with a Nerf Recon. Keep in mind, that no model guns/airsoft parts were used. All nerf and the rest was made from scrap parts.

156545_3624756550441_1999070263_n.jpg

295012_3624750470289_455667854_n.jpg

Details...
294949_3624744910150_1163526603_n.jpg
The lazer actually works. Made with PVC, a battery box, and a lazer pointer.
579937_3571765625701_263325006_n.jpg

There's a full gallery + WIP showing how I made some of the parts here. Nerf M4 Carbine (Complete) | Facebook

:)

Completed and sold this piece a couple years ago, forgot I took these pictures. Looking at them now, I kinda wish I could redo this...I know I could do better, now.

Unfortunately, right now I have too many other projects on my plate. Maybe someday...

NERFMAV1.jpg

NERFMAV2.jpg

NERFMAV3.jpg

I forgot if I've ever post this? I actually made a run of the holsters, since I'm a die hard lazer tag fan. But who I sold to are almost all Nerf players.

custom%20holster%20features%20small.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back