ESB Atst beginnings.

If i recall correctly, the centre barrel mount was from the Tyrrell, the upper tubes, the Vosper, and lower centre, Nebelwerfer? The guys may chime in as it was a while ago i built that part.

Panther G part looks good in the hub too :thumbsup

lee

I think Allan bagged all that J, hes one of the best on tricky nondescript parts for sure.
Where is he lately? Mailed him, nothing back, miss the old days here and there.

Lee

He's around - probably busy with work though? I miss those days too - but they're still going on, for me anyway! :)

If i recall correctly, the centre barrel mount was from the Tyrrell, the upper tubes, the Vosper, and lower centre, Nebelwerfer? The guys may chime in as it was a while ago i built that part.

the neb tubes are a stroke of genius..
but still not comfy with the vosper tubes, imo.
the wall thickness seemed a bit thick. i used the vosper tubes, but i thinned out the tube walls (at the daylight end) just a bit.

Yes Im still working along on this.

Just picked up the Airfix B109 and another Tie Kit. Finished up one leg and i am currently trying to figure out how the leg joints will be designed (either adjustable or static....) Hoping for some adjustable.

I have a plea: Would anyone have a spare casting of the entex part or the ferrari engine part hidden on the top part of the hull? (my ferrari part was sacrificed for my falcon build.) Or maybe the Ferrari 312b circular parts on each side of the head (I am really not looking forward to scratching those two....)

I could throw some $$ and high praise your way for your efforts.
thanks
mike

Yes Im still working along on this.

Just picked up the Airfix B109 and another Tie Kit. Finished up one leg and i am currently trying to figure out how the leg joints will be designed (either adjustable or static....) Hoping for some adjustable.

I have a plea: Would anyone have a spare casting of the entex part or the ferrari engine part hidden on the top part of the hull? (my ferrari part was sacrificed for my falcon build.) Or maybe the Ferrari 312b circular parts on each side of the head (I am really not looking forward to scratching those two....)

I could throw some $$ and high praise your way for your efforts.
thanks
mike

those are some high end parts. can't help ya here, but wish ya luck.

Any chance someone could help me ID the bits that form the gattling gun on the ATST's right cheek???? Pretty sure they are 1/12 F1 Ferrari parts but i cannot seem to find them in my kits (they could be missing from my kit.)
Thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back