ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Well I got the Bespin Luke belt and Small is too small. And medium is sold out so looks like I’ll be returning the small and waiting on a medium to pop up.

Their sizes make no sense bc the Han Small fit perfectly.

Well I got the Bespin Luke belt and Small is too small. And medium is sold out so looks like I’ll be returning the small and waiting on a medium to pop up.

Their sizes make no sense bc the Han Small fit perfectly.

Yeah same issue I had. I'm working an exchange for a large because I suspect the medium may even be too small. The main issue is the placement of the lightsaber clip, which was basically on the back for me in a small. I'm guessing the medium won't move it enough, so I'm going to get a large and trim down the other side of the belt if needed.

Sean

Yeah same issue I had. I'm working an exchange for a large because I suspect the medium may even be too small. The main issue is the placement of the lightsaber clip, which was basically on the back for me in a small. I'm guessing the medium won't move it enough, so I'm going to get a large and trim down the other side of the belt if needed.

Sean

Well I COULD wear the small but I wouldn’t be able to breath. And yes the clip is off. I just snagged a medium and that should work great. I’m not overtly worried about the clip as I am just getting the belt to fit.

Sean

Sorry to hear you both has sizing issues. I can confirm that the medium belt puts the sabre clip too far to to the left. I can mitigate this a little bit if I wear it on my waist.

Here is blurry pic... but if it helps... the sabre clip sits just on the forward part of my hip..

ESB belt.jpg

Here is a pic of my MR Luke ESB blaster in the holster. Its all the way in there... the clip doesn't reach tho...

LS ESB Belt blaster.png

I hope that helps both of you...

Sorry to hear you both has sizing issues. I can confirm that the medium belt puts the sabre clip too far to to the left. I can mitigate this a little bit if I wear it on my waist.

Here is blurry pic... but if it helps... the sabre clip sits just on the forward part of my hip..

View attachment 808081

Here is a pic of my MR Luke ESB blaster in the holster. Its all the way in there... the clip doesn't reach tho...

View attachment 808082

Do you go trooping with the MR blaster? I feel like it’s to nice to take anywhere lol

View attachment 808081

View attachment 808082

is the holster made to hold a specific blaster maker, or a error by Anovos?

maybe find a replacement by looking for cheap bags/purses/straps/belts..etc.. at goodwills, thrift shops, etc

View attachment 808082

That’s disappointing. I didn’t think to fit a blaster into the holster given the belt didn’t even fit me.

Do you think you can soften the holster and maybe stretch out the strap to close?

Sean

Sean

So have you gotten the Large belt? I may be headed down that road .... contacted Anovos over the holster clip not securing the blaster in place...

What happened to the Rebel Pilot Flight Vest? It was offered as an in stock item but now it has disappeared from the Anovos website.

Okay thanks, let us know if it fits better or more accurately places the sabre clip when you get it.

Teecrooz have you tried to put your blaste in the holster?

Has anyone else?

I just tried my denix blaster and it looks about the same. Strap doesn’t reach.

Attachments

• 6B6B0490-10AC-4EFC-9DC4-8AABB1D62225.jpeg
    6B6B0490-10AC-4EFC-9DC4-8AABB1D62225.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
What happened to the Rebel Pilot Flight Vest? It was offered as an in stock item but now it has disappeared from the Anovos website.

D'oh... i noticed that too.. im gonna talk to the CS people and see what they say...

@ teecrooz ... that is weird... sorry to hear that.

If anybody has a Han belt... did that one fit a DL-44?

That’s disappointing. I didn’t think to fit a blaster into the holster given the belt didn’t even fit me.

Do you think you can soften the holster and maybe stretch out the strap to close?

Sean

So genuine leather is not full grain leather.... and im pretty sure i cannot soften and extend the length of genuine leather ... you'd just rip it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back