ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

It's UK, so for example the Kylo is £1089 which is around $1450. The shop is Forbidden Planet which for as long as ive known has overcharged, but its the main sci-fi collectables chain here. I get that there's shipping, customs and then the store has to make a profit, but I just don't get who'd buy it when you can find better prices elsewhere. I'd be interested to see how long it stays in stock at such a price...

Just got a nice email from Anovos regarding my Cassian jacket preorder. Remains to be seen whether or not it will ship during the target release window, but I am very hopeful I'll get it before Dragon Con 2018.

I am happy to inform you that your pre-order #ANOVOS-XXXXX for the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY Cassian Andor Field Jacket remains on track for delivery during Winter 2017. This project is currently in the early stages of pre-production.

Should you need to make any changes to your order, or if you have moved since placing your order and need to update your delivery address, please contact our Customer Service Team either by responding to this email or through Live Chat on ANOVOS.com from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PDT

I have a discount code that expires tomorrow. It is good for $25 off of orders $200 or more. I am not going to use it so hopefully it helps someone out. 5MAM-QW5W-EQEX

Hello, I did the same as you as soon as I heard Anovos released the armor kit! I received my Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet 2 days ago and its awesome! The armor kit looks like a fun build, Like you said, Hopefully they stick to the Spring deadline. Now Im just waiting for Anovos to release the Shoretrooper soft goods.

Last edited:
Its taken them a while to get some of their products to the UK suppliers so they can finally send them on to us but now that I have them I've got to say I really am impressed by Anovos. Their helmets are beautiful!!! The FO Tie, the R1 Deathtrooper and the Phasma are stunning

Its taken them a while to get some of their products to the UK suppliers so they can finally send them on to us but now that I have them I've got to say I really am impressed by Anovos. Their helmets are beautiful!!! The FO Tie, the R1 Deathtrooper and the Phasma are stunning

I recently ordered the Kylo Ren helmet from a supplier here in the UK, for what I thought was a pretty good discounted price (I think it had been on display maybe?).

However, when I came back from holiday and got round to opening it, it turned out they had sent me Phasma by mistake (somehow). I was surprised and thought I should probably get in touch with them to send it back, as someone may have ordered this and got my Kylo instead (plus while I like the Phasma design the character was wasted).

But the more I looked at it, the more I liked it and so thought that if no one had already bought it, I would suggest to the seller that instead of them having to come and pick it back up to re-sell, maybe I could just keep it... and to my surprise they said that it would be 'brilliant' if I was happy with it and sorry for their mistake. Was pretty pleased by how much I ended up saving!

Quick question guys. I have a Stormtrooper finished helmet. The decal has a slight printing error and was wondering if anyone here has replaced their decals for Trooper Bay's? How do they look? Was it easy removing the decals?

It's finally here! Ordered May 2015.

Anovos may be slow, but for me they have always delivered!

IMG_7958 (1).JPG

Pic's gone sideways!

Sweet! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Now where's the Vader Wingman TIE Pilot helmet? Where's the Snowtrooper helmet? One was ordered in 2014! & the other in Jan 2015!

The OT stormtrooper helmet has been updated to a 2017 version. The description says "The newest version of our popular STAR WARS Imperial Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory has been updated to include more accurate aerator screens, improved trimming and assembly, and deco to better match screen-used helmets.".

I don't see an option for a kit version anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back