Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

I found Dean's sunglasses from last night's episode they are Oakley Holbrook Shades and the silver was painted black. You can see the logo on the screen cap.
raybanhollbrook.jpg

Wow, guys.

Real quality stuff. So far 70-something loaded pages of jealousy for me.

So anyways, I narrowly lost a 60's Green Diamond Sno-Lite Coleman cooler to what I think was another diehard SPN fan. Ever since that roller coaster ride of elation and quick disappointment, I haven't stopped thinking about it (which isn't so bad, this was only a day ago) and I was wondering if any of you knew where I could find another.

EDIT*

Also looking for a Winchester Journal, or just the raw pages of it, if anyone could put me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Wraith, I think you just need to keep an eye out on Ebay because they go up occasionally and people don't like shipping from craigslist or kijiji. You can follow a search and set it to sending you daily emails when new items are listed under that search query. I'd suggest "green diamond coleman cooler" for your search, or maybe even just "green diamond cooler" because sometimes people aren't that specific in their listing titles. It might take a while but you'll get it!

Man.. Old coolers that would be just thrown old are going for big buck on eBay.... God the prop market is a hash mistress...

Man.. Old coolers that would be just thrown old are going for big buck on eBay.... God the prop market is a hash mistress...
HAHA my dad judged me. He was asking why I had a junky old cooler in the trunk of my car and i said "its not JUNK! It's my precious..." and it does hold all my water bottles...

Thanks. I've been doing that for a while now, and I guess it is more impatience than anything else that's bothering me. On a side note, here are some of the props I have. None of them are 100% accurate in fact, because I had a different, personalized theme of a hunter's survival pack more than the actual dean or Sam props. So here's what I got:(I took the pictures upside down by accident lol)

gas container
salt containers
flashlight
holy oil
angel blade
phoenix ash
hex bag
holy water flask
my own version of a hunter journal (incomplete)
stake
chalk/candles for rituals
spray paint for devil's traps
matches
rosary
mirrors

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 145
I've been combing through the thread and I must say there is some fantastic collections in here. The eye for detail among the members here is amazing. I do have a question for those that have the real steel sawed off double barrel shotgun. How pricey was it to have your shotgun made inactive or was it a lengthy process to obtain a class III federal tax stamp/permit? I know owning a class III firearm without a permit/stamp could mean prison so being extra cautious is best.

Here's my full Supernatural prop collection. I made the First Blade, Angel Blades, handle for the Ruby Dagger, and the Tablets (that's a front/back of a single design). Everything else is from other sources.
IMG_9347.JPG

And, just for fun, my non-prop Supernatural stuff. (That painting is from my amazing Secret Santa from here last year!!)
IMG_9368.JPG

Thanks. :) The angel blades are actually just resin with a chrome spray paint (Valspar brand from Lowe's). I'd originally planned for them to be cold cast resin but I had some issues with the mold and had to switch to the plain resin, painted, to be able to bring them to the convention to get signed. I still plan on fixing my original (a bit of a patched area fell off somehow during the mold-making) and molding it in a new way to try to get the cold casting to work. But that won't happen for a little while.

The journal was actually obtained through a friend of mine, who is also a Supernatural fan, that knows a leather crafter.

And the Ruby dagger blade/guard was from Hydin, here on the boards. Then I made the handle to match closer to the show handle than the natural stag ones allow. I wasn't thrilled with my paint job, but again, I was out of time before I had to be on the road to the convention. I actually finished all of the blades and fit/glued the blade into the handle while in the hotel room. lol

See, this is why I rarely come on here, I go through all the posts and become insanely JEALOUS of all the amazing stuff everyone has! The only prop I have is Bobby's flask, which I LOVE. Does anyone know of someone making the leather case for his flask?? I really want to get a few of them for mine :) Please let me know if you've heard anything!

- Kristen

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back