Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

"The ships you are flying against are smaller, faster, and more maneuverable, just like the enemy TIE fighters." Cue Kenny Loggins! Now, try to get 'Danger Zone' out of your head when you see the Tie pic in the future! Seriously. Cool shot!

-Rylo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I've missed it, but anyone have a screen grab of Kylo in the rain with his Knights?
Preferably in HD if possible.
Thanks alot
Robert

Good grief, it's becoming increasingly evident that Maz Kanata must be even more important that I figured. May be reading too much into it but Yoda's theme and her steady stream of sage comments in these trailers and clips seem to cement that she is. That also explains why they've been so coy in showing her. She's a big deal. Would not have expected a despotic pirate leader to seemingly be filling a "Yoda-like" role.

Would not have expected a despotic pirate leader to seemingly be filling a "Yoda-like" role.

Despotic pirate leader would be the perfect place for a Force sensitive person to hide. No where have we read or seen she is an evil person, people just assumed pirate means bad, and who said she is despotic?

Despotic pirate leader would be the perfect place for a Force sensitive person to hide. No where have we read or seen she is an evil person, people just assumed pirate means bad, and who said she is despotic?

Well I think it's pretty logical to assume that a pirate leader (ie: one who attacks and steals from ships) that lives in a castle would fit the mold of an unsavory despot. "Pirate leader" by it's very definition implies "bad" and "despotic" to me. I anticipated more "Jabba" than "Yoda" in her, but it looks like that isn't the case. I don't have a problem with it, not really, but it does seem odd.

Last edited:
Well I think it's pretty logical to assume that a pirate leader (ie: one who attacks and steals from ships) that lives in a castle would fit the mold of an unsavory despot. "Pirate leader" by it's very definition implies "bad" and "despotic" to me.
They're doing a flip-flop of Jabba.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back