Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Am I seeing Darth Maul saber emitters on Rey's staff?

No, you are not.

The details on one end bear only a slight resemblence at first glance, but close up inspection shows that they are not Maul emitters in fact.
It has also been revealed that her staff is not a secret jedi or sith weapon, but a common weapon used by scavengers on Jakku. At least, that's the word...

qioPkZE.png

LOL! I hear people saying its Leia and I feel like I am living in crazy town population me!

Well if you read the article, the only thing that J.J. says is that she is narrating the "Eyes" portion. It's why he says eyes are important to her character. He doesn't say that she was doing ALL of the narration in the trailer and T.V. spot. For example the "The Force... it's calling to YOU" still sounds like Leia to me. Also "Just let it in."

I could be wrong of course... but those lines sound different to me completely than "Who are you?" and "I Know your eyes.." etc. I have no doubt and never did that those were spoken by Maz. But I think the other two bits I mentioned previously are Leia.

Because that is called INCEST... and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies. :p

I would literally burn all of my Star Wars stuff in a Vader-like funeral pyre if this turned out to be true. I would weep uncontrollably for days.

Well, we are entering the fan film trilogy of the saga. Things could get pretty wild. This would be a fun twist.

Well, like they say in the mountains of Appalachia... "If she ain't good enough fer her own family, why should she be good enough fer Han's?"

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back