HALO Needler Weapon 1/1 LED Prop Replica by NECA

Nice to see this being made but don't have high hopes from NECA.

I have NECA's original Portal ASPHD which was a supposedly "limited edition" of 5000. Then another limited edition of 5000 in yellow. Then another 5000 in blue. Then an open edition in any colour combo you like. Total scam sales tactic...especially since the product itself is cheaply made and poorly assembled. Whole thing is glued together also so can't really be modded to make it look and feel better.

Their Needler could be a starting point for a re-paint (if not glued together). Waaay overpriced though...I would maybe pay $150-$199.

As much as I like the design of the Needler itself the screw holes on the right side really do throw me off.
Sure you won't see them when displayed on a shelf but imho it makes the whole things somewhat toyish...

Does look toyish, yes... can easily mod this by painting some of the panels. The screw holes are easily fillable with modelling putty or a removable cap.:popcorn

You got me on that but I'm talking about people who just love to buy replica props and use/display them as is.
Not all people are able to accomplish a good looking paintjob and/or using putty. Don't laugh, I've seen that.

But you got your point :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back