STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I think they might have finally come up with the Jar Jar Binks of droids. Not diggin' him. Voice not well done, silly antics...

Star wars is comedy along with every other genre. I can handle frantic droids. If you don't laugh at some point it's not star wars. Just my two credits worth.

Show me where I said there should never be any laughs. ;)

It's just a short clip, so I haven't closed the book on the show yet, but based on it....I ain't laughing.

Vanessa Marshall who voices Hera is interviewed on this weeks ForceCast and she is a delight and a huge fangirl! Worth a listen.

Star wars is comedy along with every other genre. I can handle frantic droids. If you don't laugh at some point it's not star wars. Just my two credits worth.

Jar-Jar wasn't funny,the Ewoks weren't funny,THAT droid wasn't funny....funny is Han telling the guy on the comm that he's fine and asking how is he doing!

Jar-Jar wasn't funny,the Ewoks weren't funny,THAT droid wasn't funny....funny is Han telling the guy on the comm that he's fine and asking how is he doing!

You think it's gotten to the point where a majority of people who are in charge of Star Wars material purposefully include poor attempts at humor as a way of being true to Star Wars?

You think it's gotten to the point where a majority of people who are in charge of Star Wars material purposefully include poor attempts at humor as a way of being true to Star Wars?

Probably,I don't know if that part was written into the first film or if was just that Ford really pulled it off-but whatever it worked,some of the other crap they try is just stupid.

That said I thought Obi-Wan was pretty funny in the second and third film,if Lucas maybe let him go it might have been better.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want them to address what happened to the four dead guys hidden under the floor in the Falcon.

Just dump them like so much garbage at some point.......

10310626_10152378748423713_2842220196175532424_n.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back