Need help identifying origin of unknown t-track and saber clamp card

CHalcyon82

Hey guys! I recently came into possession a lightsaber clamp card and six t-tracks. However, I have no idea who manufactured them. Think anyone can recognize them? For the record, these are front, back, and side (t-track) images.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0407.JPG
    IMG_0407.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0410a.jpg
    IMG_0410a.jpg
    965.1 KB · Views: 173
Yep! That's Marv's track. It was real (rather current) full length floor guide for closets and cabinets.

The card is intriguing. it looks like it has points for solder contacts or something

The t-track looks like they're from Marv's supply of found track.

Yep! That's Marv's track. It was real (rather current) full length floor guide for closets and cabinets.

The card is intriguing. it looks like it has points for solder contacts or something

Thanks guys! Do any of you know if it's still available? If so, I'd be interested in getting some in the future.

As for the card, I was pretty mystified by it. It didn't look like any of the vintage ones I've seen displayed here nor was one from Slothfurnace.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back