Potential T-Track Find Of Interest

NathanM

Hello, I’ve kind of stepped back and haven’t been following the community recently but wanted to post a recent find I came across.

To start, I’m in the US so this lead probably means not much as if memory serves, the t-track search centers more in the UK where the sabers were built.

But hopefully this can expand the search a bit.

I was recently digging up my front yard for re-landscaping and have been removing the ancient and brittle garden bed liner material (some sort of resin). Also next to it was the old lawn sprinkler system. Funny enough as I was digging them out, these pieces occasionally pop up:

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4917.JPG

I think based on the shape, it may be a bit too 'bulky' to be a true contender, but maybe the fact that it was used as some sort of garden material to maybe keep the edging in place or somehow integrated with the sprinkler heads, might be of use in the search? It's a hard resin material that matches the edging so I'd think more in-line with that use as opposed to the sprinklers.

Thoughts?

I'm no expert, but it does seem to be too rounded and chunky to be the actual part. Still a cool find, though. Literally in your own front yard no less! It'd be neat if you could find the actual part at a home center or hardware store and get more info on what it actually is. Maybe it comes in different variations. A modern source for t-track would be great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back