Zett Jukassa's lightsaber?

Good eye gang, I missed that. There is deafeningly an extra curve on the other padawan's saber, but it looks like it curves out, and back in again in (like a hump), where Zett's just has a groove, and it looks, to me. like that padawan's saber still curves out just under the Ki emitter.

BTW, I'm now a believer in subliminal messaging. For 3 or 4 years now I've had this urge to make a negative Darth Vader ANH saber. You know black body, with gray grips, clamp, shroud, etc. I didn't know why, it cep crossing my mind, but it just seemed really cool to me. Now I see that pic of that fallen jedi from EP II, with that reversed Anakin saber, and I realize, that must have sunk in with out me even consciously noticing it. :lol Now, I have to do that saber too. :lol

So many sabers, so little money.

Jason

<div class='quotetop'>(jason1976 @ Jul 9 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]1277137[/snapback]</div>
Good eye gang, I missed that. There is deafeningly an extra curve on the other padawan's saber, but it looks like it curves out, and back in again in (like a hump), where Zett's just has a groove, and it looks, to me. like that padawan's saber still curves out just under the Ki emitter.

[/b]

Could you show us what you mean? I just thought that the "windvane area" (if it was on an Obi saber) was a different part and assembled wrong on either one. Or, Thomas Van Koeverdan got lazy with his machining skills :p :lol . Either way, it does look different to me.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back