Zett Jukassa's lightsaber?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jason1976

Sr Member
Good eye gang, I missed that. There is deafeningly an extra curve on the other padawan's saber, but it looks like it curves out, and back in again in (like a hump), where Zett's just has a groove, and it looks, to me. like that padawan's saber still curves out just under the Ki emitter.

BTW, I'm now a believer in subliminal messaging. For 3 or 4 years now I've had this urge to make a negative Darth Vader ANH saber. You know black body, with gray grips, clamp, shroud, etc. I didn't know why, it cep crossing my mind, but it just seemed really cool to me. Now I see that pic of that fallen jedi from EP II, with that reversed Anakin saber, and I realize, that must have sunk in with out me even consciously noticing it. :lol Now, I have to do that saber too. :lol

So many sabers, so little money.

Jason

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JunkSabers1138

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(jason1976 @ Jul 9 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]1277137[/snapback]</div>
Good eye gang, I missed that. There is deafeningly an extra curve on the other padawan's saber, but it looks like it curves out, and back in again in (like a hump), where Zett's just has a groove, and it looks, to me. like that padawan's saber still curves out just under the Ki emitter.

[/b]
Could you show us what you mean? I just thought that the "windvane area" (if it was on an Obi saber) was a different part and assembled wrong on either one. Or, Thomas Van Koeverdan got lazy with his machining skills :p :lol . Either way, it does look different to me.