Zer0, Borderlands 2 costume

I found this pep file made by JTM1997
Zer0 - Download - 4shared?

I used this for my pep build, whether or not I finish it I don't know, just a quick note, I scaled mine to 300mm height, because 280mm seems too small, the visor has also been made with a wider visor so fitting it in your head is easier.

a word of warning to those who use a pep file.
Zer0 has no ears, i had to modify the shape of my sculpt to allow space for my ears inside the helmet,
in terms of the game design from chin, supposed jawline and then ears, not very accommodating to those who actually are not video game characters.

its goo time!
Ckbgu.jpg

Hey Kommissar, I'm lovin' this brah excellent job on th' sculpt I love your builds Btw there's a tinted plastic that Gundam builders use so they can see. They don't look through th' Gundam eyes cause their lit up it also creates a dark effect so people can't see their human eyes check out Clive lee's Gundam tutorial to find out more info. I can't wait ta see this finished keep up th' good work. :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Hey all, wanted to share my progress! :)

d8fQMhNh.jpg

pDVei2bh.jpg

://i.imgur.com/VqkPt0Vh.jpg
iRpNWZPh.jpg

RbYZA5nh.jpg

Oh5zuRzh.jpg

the mold turned out pretty well so i ran out a cast
vszDKfOh.jpg

eG2P7U2h.jpg

z8Y9LqGh.jpg[

wUQZnc9h.jpg

3gDAINUh.jpg

LzsmQZth.jpg

KOdZGKHh.jpg

and sadly, all sculpts of clay ust come to an end so i can use the clay for a different sculpt down the line
X2puEoCh.jpg

yeah, rotocasting clear resin was a total bust, i'll probably need to vaccuform most of the visor. thankfully the casts are pretty defined as to where the visor ends, so i just make a plaster cast in the mold and cut it down and boom.
just need to get the time for it.

Hey Kommissar, looks like ya got it all planned out what are ya gonna use for his armor what weapons are ya plannin'? :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back