zentai-zone TAS2 build (NOT STOLEN PATTERN)

spideyfan96

First off i want to make clear that THIS IS NOT THE STOLEN PATTERN FROM ZENTAI ZENTAI i have not found anything on zeanti zones pattern being from someone elses print, now to the the fun stuff, I am 18 and have been reading therpf since 16 I finally decided to start a project for Mickeys not so scary Halloween party at Disney World this October. Please be nice in your post (assuming anyone finds this thread lol) I had a tight budget and little time to get this costume done so i went with an existing suit and decieded to mod it as many others have. Im COMPLETELY OPEN to any suggestions tips and warnings that people have to offer. All I ask is to please be polite as i wish to grow as a cosplayer as i plan to get better and build the skills necessary to make my very own suit from scratch. I hope to be welcomed by all of you and wish to join the ranks of memebers such as Tjack and MCL34N one day. Thanks all for support

I also am improving my body physically as i really want to look the part, and also waiting on the suit to arrive so i can start puff painting so if anyone has puff paint suggestion and/or other ways to do the webbing i'm all ears

Last edited:
Show Me the suit you are getting, please don't be the zentaizone tasm2, the eyes are way too long and angled. Get the zentaizone 2013 deluxe and just edit the front spider to be a tasm2

I Think he used the deluxe version, im a fan of his work. If you wanna 3d print a faceshell with snap in eyes go to kenlandrums thread, and to get movie accurate webs mix black and silver puff paint

I Think he used the deluxe version, im a fan of his work. If you wanna 3d print a faceshell with snap in eyes go to kenlandrums thread, and to get movie accurate webs mix black and silver puff paint
http://www.zentaizone.com/new-3d-spandex-lycra-amazing-spiderman-2-zentai-costume-p-782.html lol dont worry im a long time spidey fan i wouldn't buy one of those half ass patterns that they sell like that TASM1 they had that didnt even have the right glove color scheme although i remember a user here who actually did good things with that suit lol

He describes everything through his pics, but basically he redid all the sewing, placed the webs properly, and went over the weblines with puff paint.
Lol ive been studying it since you posted but i need this done by October and with minimal funds i have about 190-180 but i really dont want drop more than 50 since i would have to have a seemstress do it. My thought was what if i spray paint the blue on the red that sticks out? thoughts

uploadfromtaptalk1409837959407.jpg

The suit by sony as another member said, I Went to nyc about 2 weeks ago, seen some people with that suit on. There is no brick pattern, or any pattern on it whatsoever, looks a bit cheap to me the material. Beside the coloring the suit doesn't have much going for it, I don't think it has nothing going for it personally but that's just me. Maybe if someone can modify just right then it'll be better.

Yea hey again chaotic yes I know there's no brick but that can easily be added, I only suggested that due to the colours
While colors are important it isn't a necessity because a the zentai suit will still look good in the eyes of kids. I really want to enhance those kids disney world experience by them being able to say "I MET SPIDERMAN AT DISNEY WORLD" so i will still do my best to go screen accurate I won't cry if I only hit 80% accurate that's good enough to drop those kids jaws :)

So here's where I'm at so far if anyone is interested 1 still waiting for suit lol but planning is almost 100% for webbing I'm going for metallic black puff paint I disagree with those who say it's a mix of grey black but if you can prove me wrong please do so. For the lenses I'm going to sculpt out of sculpey then use some form of metal mesh painted white with plastic overtop for that shines effect. I plan on adding aqua shoes to the feet I may paint bottom may not depends on time/mood.idk if I will have time/skill for the Webb shooters so that's a toss up as the lack of web shooters won't really effect the overall look of the costume

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back