Zentai Zone Spiderman2 3d suit

Here's some more pics of me in the suit , doing a birthday party.
IMG_6852.JPG
IMG_6857.JPG
IMG_6870 - Copy.JPG
IMG_6854.JPGDSC_0261.JPGDSC_0271.JPG

I still am going to add a front spider, dont know if I should do a urethane rubber or have one of the members on here that does silicone spiders do that. Any suggestions?
ALso I fixed the mask staying down with velcro problem I had before. My wifes mom sewed some buttons on the neck and mask and now I can button the mask down so it doesnt come up. will show pics of that as well. Thanks for looking ;D

Well I added the front spider! looks amazing so much of a difference. NOw im in the process of puff painting the blue honeycombs. here are some more shots I found on my camera.

IMG_6391.JPGIMG_6392.JPG
IMG_6394 - Copy.JPGIMG_6395 - Copy.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG

All done with the puff painting of the blue honeycomb. Letting it dry before I put it on and take pics.

Has anyone tried to paint the black rubber soles from a water shoe that I used for the feet of this costume .

or any rubber sole for that matter ? I want to paint it red to match the suit , I saw a video on YouTube , they used mod podge and acrylic paint . Anyone tried this?

hi,that suit looks really good,,nice n tight,,not like the horrible baggy ones,,ive just ordered my 1st suit from zentai-zone,ill upload some pics when it arrives,,keep up th good work!!! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back