Zentai Zone Spiderman2 3d suit

Cigs

Jr Member
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I just ordered the Zentai zone asm2 3d suit custom fit, I think this is a great option. Since I ordered one from ebay and got it and it sucks lol. therefore im returning it. I hope this suit is what I want, I hear a lot of great reviews on it. Im planning on getting the tjack lenses, dont know if I should get the faceshell and lense combo or just the lenses. anyway just wanted to say hi and let you all know im trying this suit out. thanks for your time

Luis

I also have a question , maybe someone has tried this before . Has anyone bought one of those kids spiderman masks from walmart /target/kmart and used it as face shell under the mask and then attached the frames and lenses to that? I was thinking about doing this since I saw someone On YouTube do it and it looked good .

I also have a question , maybe someone has tried this before . Has anyone bought one of those kids spiderman masks from walmart /target/kmart and used it as face shell under the mask and then attached the frames and lenses to that? I was thinking about doing this since I saw someone On YouTube do it and it looked good .
Quite a few have actually. It works pretty well as a budget option from what I've heard.

So my suit finally came!! So excited for it, and it fits great! I ordered a custom fit suit, It is a little tight up top by my shoulders, but maybe cause I measured wrong . Either way its a bad ass suit I think. I superglued tjacks big frames and lenses from ASM2, I got the rubber frames since they are easier to mold. Right now im in the process of gluing walmart water soles to the bottoms. Im using E6000 and some gorilla superglue to the edges. I was going to use the Hero mask as faceshell, but now I think im not gonna use it, looks fine without it, i got a big nose so it strecthes the mask well :) I will get more pics soon, this is what I got so far!

IMG_5827.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG
IMG_5821.JPG
IMG_5826.JPG

I've tried this. It works really well if you can't afford a face shell (like me) I recommend the ultimate spiderman one if you plan on trying it.

I've tried this. It works really well if you can't afford a face shell (like me) I recommend the ultimate spiderman one if you plan on trying it.

I actually said, that I have the Hero mask and didn't want to use it, on 2nd thought I might be using it after all, it makes the mask tighter. The only thing I don't like about it so far is that the mask is to short, and it come up a lot. Therefore you can see my neck sometimes, I'm thinking of buying velcro or something. So when I put the mask on it will stay down and my neck wont show. Here's some more pics, including the neck spot. Got the soles attached already and they feel good.

IMG_5845.JPG
IMG_5841.JPG
IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5855.JPG
IMG_5852.JPG

I actually said, that I have the Hero mask and didn't want to use it, on 2nd thought I might be using it after all, it makes the mask tighter. The only thing I don't like about it so far is that the mask is to short, and it come up a lot. Therefore you can see my neck sometimes, I'm thinking of buying velcro or something. So when I put the mask on it will stay down and my neck wont show. Here's some more pics, including the neck spot. Got the soles attached already and they feel good.

View attachment 383232
View attachment 383233
View attachment 383235
View attachment 383236
View attachment 383240

I added the Velcro on the neck peice and on the inside of the mask. Works awesome mask no longer comes up! Woohoo

Last edited:
Careful with velcro and lycra spandex material....sometimes it can cause little rips...

I have the same suit and I bought tjacks faceshell and lens combo.....and it looks great together!

I also suggest matte black puff paint on the web lines and metallic black for the brick pattern.

Takes long....but totally looks good

Careful with velcro and lycra spandex material....sometimes it can cause little rips...

I have the same suit and I bought tjacks faceshell and lens combo.....and it looks great together!

I also suggest matte black puff paint on the web lines and metallic black for the brick pattern.

Takes long....but totally looks good

Yes I have noticed the Velcro sticking to the suit itself , not to bad but it does .
I'm not going to puff paint

What do you suggest instead of Velcro ? Maybe I should re sow the mask on to the neck?

That's a good question...I'm not exactly sure about that one...maybe carefully fabric glue some button snaps to the hood....and then the connecting button snap to the inside of the neck area....should be able to get those cheap from a craft store...

That's about all I can think of...

Either way I'm sure you'll come up with a great solution!

may I ask why no puff painting?

That's a good question...I'm not exactly sure about that one...maybe carefully fabric glue some button snaps to the hood....and then the connecting button snap to the inside of the neck area....should be able to get those cheap from a craft store...

That's about all I can think of...

Either way I'm sure you'll come up with a great solution!

may I ask why no puff painting?

Ya Funny you mention the button , I was thinkin about that as well, I think that's a better solution .

Well I hear puff paint cracks over time , although it looks really good . I'm still up in there air about it , I'm pretty happy overall with the way he suit looks, only other thing is that the eyes wrinkle a little bit, and that bugs me

No, what's your concern?[/
Well if you see my second set of pics , the second pic down, when I make my head look up, you can see my neck , instead of the mask staying down . This is why I bought Velcro and it seems to be working for now , but I noticed that Velcro sticks to everything !

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back