Zentai Amazing Spider-Man 2 Help

Hey man! You made the lenses really work on this zentai! How much were the lenses from TJack anyways? And did you have to glue the frames and the lenses together?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry last post was supposed to be a reply to this one...I'm a newbie.

Hey man! You made the lenses really work on this zentai! How much were the lenses from TJack anyways? And did you have to glue the frames and the lenses together?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry last post was supposed to be a reply to this one...I'm a newbie.

Thank you so much I appreciate it. I'll post up his link so you can see the lenses he makes . And I ended up just using Krazy glue for the lenses.

With great power...

Can you please give me a link to the zentai suit you're using? I want to do exactly what you're doing, using TJack's lenses and puff-painting and what-not. This is my first ever attempt at modding zentai, so I don't know how to shape the lenses and adding muscle definition. What paint-types would you use, and how would you stick the lenses to the mask. Actually, how would you get rid of the eye-parts that are already on the zentai, and replace them with lenses? Thanks. :D

I actually hadn't planned that far ahead yet, but if there is such a thing as an airbrush kit, that is what I want. Is it possible for you to post a link to it or a similar one? It would help me immensely, as I have no airbrush experience whatsoever :p

Well if you have a Michaels near you they sell great air brush kits ( plus the can of air you will need ) for about $30 . That's not including paint .

With great power...

Can you please give me a link to the zentai suit you're using? I want to do exactly what you're doing, using TJack's lenses and puff-painting and what-not. This is my first ever attempt at modding zentai, so I don't know how to shape the lenses and adding muscle definition. What paint-types would you use, and how would you stick the lenses to the mask. Actually, how would you get rid of the eye-parts that are already on the zentai, and replace them with lenses? Thanks. :D

1. For the suit go to zentaizone.com they have it on their front page.
2. I bought my lenses from Tjack in rubber form so I can shape it to the mask and my face easier and I used regular hot glue from Home Depot. I'd suggest gorilla glue or Krazy glue though since the lenses have trouble sticking if you don't have paitence.
3. I am looking into muscle shading myself but the word around the forum suggest either a airbrush gun for a more faded effect or acrylic paint to gain definition.
4. I got rid of the eyes on the mask but just cutting the thread that attached them with a X-acto knife . Then attached the lenses with hot glue.
Hope I helped . I'm looking forward to seeing your mod. Good luck!!!

With great power...

I am making a trip to the local craft store soon to buy all the stuff I need anyway, so I will have a look then. I am going to start a build thread soon too, but I want to get all of the materials first so that my thread isn't just filled with "Still waiting for parts" posts

Good luck! And to save time, effort,and frustration you may want to call your craft store to make sure they have what you're looking for .

With great power...

1. For the suit go to zentaizone.com they have it on their front page.
2. I bought my lenses from Tjack in rubber form so I can shape it to the mask and my face easier and I used regular hot glue from Home Depot. I'd suggest gorilla glue or Krazy glue though since the lenses have trouble sticking if you don't have paitence.
3. I am looking into muscle shading myself but the word around the forum suggest either a airbrush gun for a more faded effect or acrylic paint to gain definition.
4. I got rid of the eyes on the mask but just cutting the thread that attached them with a X-acto knife . Then attached the lenses with hot glue.
Hope I helped . I'm looking forward to seeing your mod. Good luck!!!

With great power...

Thanks man, this really helped. :D

So I gave this spidey suit a bit of a air spray look and going with a bit of dirty battle damaged kinda look

Take a look
a9u8e7yv.jpg

eqaqepu9.jpg

zadeva3e.jpg

With great power...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back