Zentai Amazing Spider-Man 2 Help

I'm starting this thread because NYCC is right around the corner and I'm going on a budget.
Im also pretty sure their are die hard spidey fans out there who don't have a big budget to bbuy and print out
designs and what not. So I've decided to do ASM 2 , I'm already in talks of buying the lenses from tjack

Last edited:
Get some spray paint to do the muscle shading before applying puff paint. Buy a urethane sheet to cut the chest spider out of. Buy aqua shoes to attach to the boots.

I would love to unfortunately i want to plan for the last 90 or so days i can to buy what ever materials i need and perfect it.
and does anybody know if i can use something as a stensil for any type of muscle shading . I know im such a noob but im really
inspired and willing to work with any advice.

- - - Updated - - -

I was also thinking of puff painting the correct webbing with possible rubber spider for the front and correct the spider in the back?

So I finally received my Zentai Spider-Man suit from zentaizone.com and for the price I was impressed by how it turned out. I'm going to Michaels this week to puff paint the suit and correct this bad boys webs up. As far as the mask is concerned all ill say is I'm waiting on tJacks package as we speak. Cant Wait!!!! More updates as I build the suit.

Photo on 8-8-13 at 7.28 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 8-8-13 at 7.28 PM #3.jpgphoto_1.jpgphoto_2.jpgphoto_3.jpgphoto.jpg

With great power...

Attachments

• Photo on 8-8-13 at 7.28 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-8-13 at 7.28 PM.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
I even made my own duct tape dummy to make the puff painting job a tad bit easier. Though I'm only speculating if anyone has any advice I'd be more then happy :)

e4e9eqys.jpg

With great power...

Looks great. This is exactly what I am planning on doing, but with a comic style suit.
This is what I am using as my template for my muscle shading (I just googled "muscle pattern plain bodysuit shading" or something along those lines and found this.) View attachment 220252 If anybody knows who makes this, full credit goes to them.

Thanks and I actually just got my suit from zentaizone.com their suits are great for modding. Good luck!

With great power...

Are you planning on free handing or are you going to create some sort of stencil. I have a airbrush kit myself and I'm curious

With great power...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back