Zeiram & Zeiram 2 - What do we Know?

I loved the Zeriam Movies. The posting of the interesting PROPS and reference are AWESOME. THANKS for sharing. :love

GORDON

Amazing pictures!!!!! Great collection. I am such a big fan of Amemiya.... I have a few pieces of his stuff, but nothing like this scale of collection.

Hi everyone,

I'm working on some replicas (especially the Iria costume) and I really need all images I can get,
but sadly the Zeiram 2 DVD I bought did not have any extras besides some trailers.

Could someone who has any concept arts of zeiram 1 and especially 2 post those?

Thanks

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shin1701/52141909.html

Hero-Bounty-Hunter-Blaster.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the Iria costume stuff from the Z2 disk:

20fuopc.jpg

9an1xu.jpg

24djwpu.jpg

2zei4hx.jpg

2kjwia.jpg

2vljogm.jpg

2la7h1f.jpg

20r3ue.jpg

2uyrtsn.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm working on some replicas (especially the Iria costume) and I really need all images I can get,
but sadly the Zeiram 2 DVD I bought did not have any extras besides some trailers.

Could someone who has any concept arts of zeiram 1 and especially 2 post those?

Thanks

YOU are my hero!

Could you post all the concept material? Or is it too much? Maybe a torrent of the DvD section?
Either way thank you very much! Is there any way I can return the favour?

Snapped this afternoon:

mrpk08.jpg

ehydr6.jpg

9jexrn.jpg

2vmamc6.jpg

Electronics used to simulate the muzzle flash:

xaqnuw.jpg

28tx4ow.jpg

With rubber stunt cat :angel:

kcdt8o.jpg

YOU are my hero!

Could you post all the concept material? Or is it too much? Maybe a torrent of the DvD section?
Either way thank you very much! Is there any way I can return the favour?

There is A LOT of it on both disks + quite a bit of documentary material. I don't really want to torrent them but I could probably make a DVD of the supplementary material from both disks.

I'm on holiday for a week from tomorrow, drop me a PM in a week or two, I'm sure we could sort something out.

BTW, I was offered Fujikarow's full hero costume from Zeiram 2 a number of years ago, at a very reasonable price.

I knocked it back, because 'I don't collect costumes' :facepalm

The one that got away

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back