Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Attachments

• 20220215_145941.jpg
    20220215_145941.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 87
  • 20220215_140023.jpg
    20220215_140023.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 81
VonMagnum who do you think has the best Ravenwood version available?
I'm only aware of a few versions. I've only seen photos of the BamBox (Dark Matter Productions) version, but it looks pretty good for the money from what I can see. I've got Relicmaker's version and it's excellent (gold plated pewter, I believe), but costs more. I think all of them are sculpts, not molds made from the original. I clearly went with Relicmaker, but it's up to you.

If you meant where did I get it? Like did I buy ut? No. Made it myself. Lol

Good attempt on the vials, they are deceptively difficult. Nothing off the shelf matches. Either the cap is a different diameter from the bottle or the diameters are right but cap is too short. That's without even getting into the ridges. Considering how simple this prop should be to make, its enough to make me want to pull my hair out.

Good attempt on the vials, they are deceptively difficult. Nothing off the shelf matches. Either the cap is a different diameter from the bottle or the diameters are right but cap is too short. That's without even getting into the ridges. Considering how simple this prop should be to make, its enough to make me want to pull my hair out.
LMFAO right? It was aggravating trying to even get this close.

As a collector of rare antiquities, the most important thing to remember is whatever you do, if you come across the Ark of the Covenant:

DO NOT TOUCH THE ARK!!!!

Just look what happened to these poor bastards from my security camera footage at my warehouse where I keep the Ark! I mean just try explaining this one to their families, let alone the insurance company I deal with. Ugh!

Ark Guys Dead.jpg

Last edited:
As a collector of rare antiquities, the most important thing to remember is whatever you do, if you come across the Ark of the Covenant:

DO NOT TOUCH THE ARK!!!!

Just look what happened to these poor bastards from my security camera footage at my warehouse where I keep the Ark! I mean just try explaining this one to their families, let alone the insurance company I deal with. Ugh!

View attachment 1626610
Lol

The temple side of the room… threw in a screencap of the Nurhachi urn for comparison
What hook/rack is your hat on? It’s hard to find a decent looking hat and coat hook that sits out away from the wall far enough so that the hat isn’t bumped against the wall or covering everything below it.

Added Belloq’s watch to the display

Attachments

• 6006657D-E37A-4ECB-A3B4-647F78AB2401.jpeg
    6006657D-E37A-4ECB-A3B4-647F78AB2401.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 127D3EC0-3275-4E20-AC06-0AECC17A7E6F.jpeg
    127D3EC0-3275-4E20-AC06-0AECC17A7E6F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • C37DF57B-EBDC-4C33-9DB6-84DE459DEE3B.png
    C37DF57B-EBDC-4C33-9DB6-84DE459DEE3B.png
    10 MB · Views: 64

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back